VII

After finishing up the rest of the exhibit, we got back into his large black vehicle.

It was quiet as he started up the car, turning the ac on low, he turned to me and broke the silence.

"So how was that for a first date?"

"That was not a date, Harold. I do not date clients." I smirked at him and his face hardened.

"Do not call me that. Ever." he grasped my wrist with extreme force and I gasped.

"Okay, alright.. What would you prefer?" I tried calming him down like I would on a session when he'd get angry. God damnit, I told Margot Winston that I didn't know how to handle these types of patients.

I snapped out of my thoughts when he let go of my wrist and placed his thumb right beneath the hem of my dress. His anger has dissipated and now he seemed normal again. Bipolar much?

"Call me Daddy."

I immersed myself in the sound of his voice. It was so hot.

But he is a client.

The thought kept going off in my head.
Before I could come to a rational conclusion, my mouth spoke before my brain could.

"Yes, Daddy."

He looked over at me with lucid, inhuman eyes.. This man deprived me of my innocence, and robbed me of my dignity.

He's pure LIGHT. Pure light and charisma. The way he looks at me, he knows it makes my knees quake, the way he answers a question whilst smiling and with that well-known glint in his eyes, it makes me fucking weak. It's so confident and hot.

"Come." He motioned to his lap with a bob of his head and I eagerly complied. I climbed over the gearshift and into his lap straddling him. I love how tinted these windows are, I'm glad no one could see.

I could feel his rock hard bulge in his pants and it drove me crazy. He placed his hand on my jaw and sucked the skin, I couldn't help but grind my hips into him. I just want want to feel closer. I felt myself getting carried away in the waves of desire as I now felt my undies drenched with pleasure and lust.

"Len call me Daddy, now." His once bright green eyes were now dark with lust and I was a bit afraid.

"Daddy, please-" I began, in a soft voice as I rolled my head back bucking my hips forward onto him.

"Please what, Lennon? Tell Daddy what you want." He growled and I felt my sundress completely expose my bare bottom before a smack was delivered to my bum.

I blushed and winced slightly at the singing.

"Please, kiss me." I whined and with that he crashed his lips to mine, feeling the electric volts of 1000 toasters in a bathtub. His fingers rubbed over my clothed breasts and surely my nipples lifted through the fabric of my dress.

He soaked in the sight and finally places a final kiss to my lips.

"Get back in your seat, kitten." He spoke cooly and I climbed back over to my side, blushing from the heated occurrences.

The ride back home was silent, not in the awkward sense. It was more of a peaceful quiet.

I let my head rest on the glass and the warmth of the sun embrace my skin. Every few minutes Id catch Harry staring at me out of the corner of his eye and then focus his attention back on the road. Oddly enough, I felt so serene.

-

I opened my eyes when I felt a calloused hand against my cheek, slowly rubbing the pad of a large thumb across my face and lips.