IX

I gulped. Of course I would, we both know that- but it was wrong.

"Answer me." He spoke, becoming impatient.

I nodded and he growled, pushing me down and flipping me over on my belly once more. He laid on top of me, whispering into my ear.

"I will have my father remove me from the sessions so I will no longer be your client." He hummed and it was almost like music to my ears. He rocked his hips roughly into my backside before getting on his knees and hooking his fingers once more onto my panties.

"Now, let me give you the greatest orgasm you've ever had." He purred and I nodded hesitantly before he pulled my undies all the way down my legs and tossed them across the room.

"Harry, please don't tell anyo-" I began but stopped shortly after he delivered a third smack to my backside and began swiping up the sides of my thighs with his fingertips.

"Your dirty little secret is safe with me,"

Is the last thing I heard before feeling two long slender fingers plunge inside of me, pumping in and out at an excruciating rate. I cried out in pleasure, tangling the sheets in my hands and lifting my hips up to meet his fingers.

"Daddy please, -fuck, don't stop." I mewed and he growled, pumping even harder than before, using his other hand to spread my bum and get a better view.

He suddenly pulled his fingers out, leaving me feeling empty, before sliding his fingers in his mouth. He drenched his middle and index with saliva before plunging them back inside of me at an even quicker pace and I cried out, my legs shaking with heat and pleasure.

"Do not cum until I tell you." One hand pumped the two fingers furiously in and out of me, his other hand using his thumb to rub circles into my swollen bud urging me to climax.

"Daddy I- I'm going to-" I gasped, searching for air to speak but remaining breathless.

"Lennon- do not come, or you will be punished." He spoke, but his words were drown out by the sound of moaning, my entrance enveloping his fingers and tightening around him- before releasing the euphoric pleasure that had been rising in the pit of my stomach.

My toes curled and I felt the heat spread from between my thighs, causing me to raise my hips off the bed and moan out desperately, begging for forgiveness. My legs shook and I quivered, never experiencing such an extreme high before.

He pulled his fingers out of me and pushed them past my lips, making me lick his fingers clean.

"Now you must be punished."

"Please Daddy I couldn't hold it in anymore-" I whimpered and he put his thumb over my lips to speak.

"Go take a shower, when you get out, you will receive your punishment." He spoke with hooded eyes, and I could tell he was serious about punishing me.
I shamefully nodded, slowly making my way into the master bathroom.

***

I finished rinsing off my body and turned off the large shower head. I stepped out of the shower and went to reach for my towel but realized it was missing, as well as my clothes. I sighed and cracked the large bathroom door before peeking my head out.

"Harry?" I called out.

"Lennon if you're finished with your shower, lay down on my bed." I heard him respond from further away and I sighed, covering my cold exposed body with my hands and laying down on his bed.

"Here."

A soft pink silk nightgown was tossed to me and I assumed I was supposed to put it on.