Prologue

It was a beautiful and starry night in the beautiful sky of heaven. The streets are quiet and calm, the city shining with beauty, and also the beautiful clean place in heaven. But then angel with a human appearance flew pass the buildings as fast as he can and then other angels followed him. The angel that was flying away is named Adam.

Yeah, you heard it right, the first man Adam

Yeah, you heard it right, the first man Adam. The first man that was created by god, but anyway he was running from the other angels that are called the exorcists aka the exterminators. They were chasing Adam because he has something that the seraphim angel wants...a baby. Yep you hear it right again. Adam was carrying a baby angel, also known as his daughter. When Adam heard that sera wanted the baby cause she has a very powerful magic that can destroy all the sinners and Hellborns in hell. She wanted the baby to turn her into a weapon so all the people in hell can suffer. But Adam did not like the idea of someone controlling his daughter, so he planned an escape to keep his daughter safe from any angels that try's to get her and bring her to sera.

As Adam flew to the alleyway to lose them but he was cornered to a dead end. He turns to see three exorcists blocking his only exit. One in the middle walks up to the front as she takes off her mask to reveal her face and Adam glares at her with hatred seeing it was his lieutenant, lute. She didn't react to his glare as she stares at him with a blank and serious look.

 She didn't react to his glare as she stares at him with a blank and serious look

Lute:it's over sir. You can't keep running forever from this. Just hand over the baby and nothing will happen to you.

Adam only glares more and growls as he holds his daughter protectively in his arms.

Adam:I should have known it was you who snitched on me...you fucking bitch.

Lute just glares at him for being called a bitch.

Lute:I'm not gonna ask again sir. Either you hand over the baby or will take it by force, your choice.

Adam just stands there watching them as he thinks and he already has a plan to protect his daughter. He pulled out some smoke bombs and quickly threw it to the ground creating a huge smoke and it blinded lute and the exorcists. Once they were distracted Adam quickly snap his fingers opening the portal that leads to the living world. He looks at his daughter as he caressed her dark brown hair like his and smiles at her.