Chapter one

There was a boy in my room, and he was speaking to me. "Hey so your Laura's room mate" he said with a giant smile. I didn't answer I looked down at the room chart and saw the name Laura. Where was she? He kept on talking, " she'll be here in a minute, I didn't think you would look like this." I looked across the room, one of the beds already had notebooks and bags that were stuffed full.
"I'm Lucky," the boy chattered on.
"Nice to meet you" I gulped.
"You too, so your' name is Mae. Is it short for Macy or Mason" Lucky replied.
"No, it's just Mae" I protested.
"So Macy, how are you" Lucky asked.
"My name is Mae" I answered. Lucky babbled on as I waited for my father.

"I have to go now" I lied. I had to get out of there, my armpits were sweating.
"Now, are you sure?" Lucky's smile faded.
"Yeah my father is waiting for me" I lied again, I was waiting for him.
"But couldn't he wait just a little longer, you haven't met Laura yet?" Lucky grabbed my arm, I tried to set it free when I spotted a tattoo that spelt my name on his shoulder.
"Why do you have my name on your shoulder" I blurted out. Lucky let go of my wrist and pulled his sleeve down.
"What name" Lucky answered blankly. Why was he lying, how could he not know that he had a tattoo?
I walked out of the room and kicked the door shut. What the heck just happened, one second everything was fine then another second later he has a tattoo of my name, on his arm. I looked across the room and started walking to the stairs.

Dad was still unpacking the bags and suitcases when I got to the car.
"Back so soon my dear Mae, may you help me unpack" dad joked.
"I'm afraid so my dear father, there was an incident" I tried my best to answer.
"Mae what happened, did anyone get hurt" dad suddenly went serious.
"No, no one got hurt, it doesn't really matter" I replied.
"Ok then, will you start taking things to Maddy's room?" dad asked.
"Ok, what room number is Maddy's?" I answered.
"809"

******
"Where's the girl?" Laura questioned.
"Her name is Mae, and she left" Lucky answered.
"You're pathetic, she's your chosen one, not mine. Your just lucky their sisters, just pathetic" Laura yelled.
"It's not my fault she's scared of my tattoo!" Lucky bellowed back.
"Oh so it's not your fault, you showed your tattoo to her. Now she is never going to trust you,
unless you get your a*se out of your head and make her trust you" Laura shouted at the top of her lungs.
"Okay, just calm down. I've got an idea, and I promise you it will work" Lucky replied calmly.

TᕼᗩᑎKᔕ EᐯEᖇYOᑎE ᗯᕼO ᖇEᗩᗪ TᕼIᔕ, I ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY ᗩᑭᑭᖇEᑕIᗩTE IT.
TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗰY ᖴIᖇᔕT ᔕTOᖇY I ᕼᗩᐯE ᗯᖇITTEᑎ Oᑎ ᗯᗩTT ᑭᗩᗪ ᔕO I ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ EᑎᒍOYEᗪ IT.

I ᗯIᒪᒪ TᖇY TO GET ᑎEᗯ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇᔕ ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT OᑎᑕE ᗩ ᗯEEK.
ᖇEᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ TO
ᒪIKE
ᑕOᗰᗰEᑎT
ᔕᕼᗩᖇE

ᑭEᗩᑕE OᑌT,

ᕼᗩᒪIᔕᗰIᒪE