ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴIᐯE

ᗰᗩE'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ

A women came into my cell, she had golden blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. She was stunning compared to me, a grin came upon her lips.
" I thought I may as well take you out of your boredom before tomorrow, get up and I'll let you use my shower" her grin turned into a smile, her teeth were perfectly straight.

"Who are you" I managed to spit out after a couple of seconds.
"My name is Jasmine, Jazzy or Jas for short. And you are?"
"Mae" I answered.

I followed Jasmine out of my bedroom, down the old hallway, to the left and into her cell.
"The shower's in there, and here's a pair of clothes" Jasmine handed me a pair of black leggings, a grey t-shirt and a light  blue jacket.
"Thanks" I smiled, happy to get out of the clothes I was wearing.

I locked the door behind me and turned the shower on. I stripped down and stepped into the shower, letting the water pelt down hard on my back. After about ten minutes I was out of the bathroom, dressed. The clothes were, to long and baggy on me since I was tiny compared to her, but they would have to do.

"Do you have any shoes I could borrow?" I mumbled.
"Sure, what size are you?" Jasmine asked, scanning through her shoes.
"Um, size six" I answered while zipping up the blue jacket.
"I only have size eight, sorry, I'll go and ask my little sister for a pair. Wait here, I'll be back" I sat down on her bed, waiting patiently.

"Here, I thought you needed some smaller size clothes as well" Jasmine passed me a pair of old runners, a pair of black leggings, a plain white t-shirt and a light grey jacket. I got changed again, the clothes fitting me perfectly this time and slipped the runners on after.

"We can either go for a run, get breakfast or go for a swim" Jasmine listed off. My tummy growled, but deciding to go against it, I chose swimming.

Jasmine led the way, me following close behind, it took half an hour to get to the small river. The water was clear, Jasmine placed her pair of runners on a log and I followed after. I dipped my feet in first, letting the cold rush up my body, making me shiver. Jasmine ran into the water, letting her clothes get drenched. She dived under the water, coming up seconds later.

"Come in" Jasmine shouted from three metres away. I hesitated before letting my clothes get drenched like hers, and dived my head under.
Jasmine splashed me unexpectedly, making me scream.

I grabbed her shoulders and dumped her head under the water. We had been in the small river for hours, when we decided to go back. I ran to the log, tripping over something on the way. I landed hard on my right arm, letting out a scream of pain.

Jasmine came running over seconds later, "Mae are you ok" she asked worried.
"I can't move my arm, I think I might've broken it" I questioned myself.
I saw her silently swear, under her breath. Jasmine grabbed my good arm, and helped me up carefully, trying not to touch my other arm.

"Ow" I shrieked out in pain. We were halfway back, and my arm was in agony.
When we finally got back, Jasmine rushed me into a white room. A lady was standing in the middle of the room, on the phone. Jasmine waited patiently until the lady was finished on the phone, before blurting out that I had hurt my arm.

"Go sit on the bed and I'll check it out" the lady ordered. I walked over to the white bed and sat down. She poked and moved my arm around asking if it hurt every time, I would scream out in response.

"I am pretty sure it is broken but to make sure you need a X-ray" with that I blacked out, the pain was too much.
-------------------------------

Hey guys it's HalliSmile here, I know this was a short chapter but to make up for it I have started a knew book, yay!

-Halli