The girl in the wedding.

As the colourful lights of the reception pulsed around the room, the music thumping energetically, Shubman felt as if they room only included both of them. The laughter and joyous chatter of the family members faded into a distant hum, leaving only the intoxicating aura of the girl who caught his attention, Sara Tendulkar.

Ever since his cousin brother, Sourav's marriage functions started, his eyes were stuck to her, Sara. Sara was from the bride's family, Anaya's cousin sister. Ever since mehendi, the first function she caught his attention, there was something about her, something which kept pulling him towards her.

He swallowed hard, the alcohol swirling in his veins, making her look even more captivating. Sara's big, expressive eyes sparkled like stars and her moon-like skin seemed to glow with a ethereal quality. Those plump lips hers, slightly parted and he could only imagine how soft they felt. His eyes fell on her figure, the red dress hugging her curves.

As his gaze lingered on her, he noticed how she noticed him back. Their eyes locked in a gaze that felt heavy with unspoken words and desires. A subtle smile played on her lips, a playful challenge that ignited something deep within him.

With a newfound determination, Shubman decided he couldn't let this moment slip. He pushed through the crowd, his heart pounding against his chest. As he approached her, he could see the alcohol lingering over her.

In a spontaneous motion fueled by his desire, he reached her side, his arm finding it's way to her waist. The warmth of her body against his send shivers down his spine and he found himself entranced by the beauty infront of him.

"Hey" Sara muttered teasingly, her finger brushing against his jaw.

Without replying, he captured her lips with his in a kiss that was both sweet and wild. It started slow, but quickly escalated into something more passionate as his one arm gripped her waist tighter and the other on her nape pulling her closer. Sara leaned onto him completely, her fingers tangled in his hair.

"What are you doing?" Sara asked breathlessly, her eyes glimmering with mischief.

"Just enjoying the beauty infront of me." Shubman replied his voice low and husky, his kisses trailed down to her neck, causing her to shiver under his touch.

"I... I can't help it, there's something about you... I've been drawn to you ever since the haldi function." Shubman whispered in between the breathless kiss.

"And why is that?" Sara asked playfully, her cheeks getting flushed.

"Maybe, it's the way you light up the room or maybe it's the way your eyes sparkle." Shubman said his fingers brushing her neck, teasing her.

"Maybe you'll just have to find out." Sara teased and with that she leaned in placing a addictive kiss on his neck making him gasp.

"Then I'll take you out of this place. Just the two of us, where we can explore each other." Shubman said biting her earlobe.

"Is that a promise?" Sara asked, placing a soft kiss on his ear.

"Definitely a promise. But, I warned, if you want me, I am all in." Shubman promised, kissing her cheeks.

"I want you." Sara whispered looking into his eyes.

With a sudden ounce of courage he pulled her closer, his arms tightening around her waist.

"Let's go." Shubman whispered as he leaned in to find her neck again, trailing soft kisses that send pleasures of wave across her.

"Where to?" Sara asked her voice almost breathless.

"Anywhere you want. But I promise wherever we go,I'll be filled with moments that will make you forget everything else. Just you and me." Shubman whispered brushing away a strand of her hair from her face.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Sara asked her voice eager.

Shubman took her hand in his as he pushed through the crowd, pulling her with him. He guided her through the hallways in his room.

Once the door was closed, Shubman pushed her against it, capturing her lips in a heated kiss, again. They stumbled towards the bed, their kisses growing more desperate. Shubman laid her down gently, his hands tracing her curves.

"You're so beautiful Sara." He breathed down gazing at her. A playful smile danced on her lips and she intertwined her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer.

Sara's breath quickened as she felt Shubman's fingers unzipping her dress. Shubman took time his lips trailing from her neck to her collarbone down her chest. While he captured, every gasp, every whimper, he lost himself in her.

"I want to hear you love." Shubman murmured his lips latching on her breasts.

"Shubman please." Sara cried out grasping his arms.

As he entered her, they gasped together, a soft blend of pain and pleasure. Shubman moved slowly at first allowing their bodies to get adjusted to the new found feeling. As he went faster their bodies bounded together, as if they were made for eachother.

"You feel incredible." Shubman whispered, a hint of awe in his tone as he captured her lips again. With each thrust, their connection deepened, as they explored the height of pleasure. He increased his speed, feeling her body respond to him, their moans and groans filling the room.

"Just like that." Sara whispered, her fingers digging into his shoulder, urging him to feel her.

He couldn't hold back any longer as he felt her tightening around him. Each thurts become more passionate, their bodies moving in sync.

"Don't stop." Sara cried and those words ignited a fire inside him. As they reached their climax, their bodies shuddered together, hearts racing.

Breathless and satisfied they collapsed into each other's arms.

"That was incredible." Shubman whispered looking down at Sara who was drawing patterns on his bare chest. He brushed away a strand of hair from her face placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Sara smiled, her big sparkling eyes looking him, "I think I just fell in love with you." Sara whispered snuggling into him.

"Then, maybe in the next five years, along with Sourav and Anaya's children, we might see our littles ones too." Shubman whispered making her turn red.

(A/N)
Don't ask me what I wrote, I wanted to publish this book for so long, so here we go!
Hope ya'll loved this chapter.

Votes:20
Comments:12