About The Characters

Her name is Phoenix Hope Wolfe. She's 19, loves music, art, hiking, adventures and the outdoors. She has two younger sisters who are eleven and six and five year old brother. She live in Los Angeles, California with her younger siblings and her single mother.

Her younger siblings look up to her and she helps take care of them. She loves her younger siblings and loves taking them to the park and playing with them. She's very strong minded and always speaks her mind. She stands up for herself, others and what she believes in. She's a good girl, and doesn't do anything against what her mother says.

She has long firey red/orange hair, brown eyes, pale skin, and a good build. She always had boys drooling all over her in school, but she never went for any of them. She had boyfriends, but broke up with them when they got annoyed because she didn't want to put out.

His name is Jorel Aron Decker.  He's 24, loves music, art, skateboarding, tattoos and partying. He lives in Los Angeles, California and was born and raised in Hollywood. He smokes pot, drinks, sleeps around and parties. 

He is a street kid and has a broken past. He's in a band called Hollywood Undead. The other band members don't know that he's depressed. He doesn't trust people outside his band and his family. The drinking and drugs help him deal with it all.

He lost his virginity when he was young and always has girls gawking over him. He sleeps with a lot of girls and has been declared the king of one night stands.