Chapter Three

To: Phoenix

From: Jorel

I'll come by your house and pick you up in a half hour?

To: Jorel

From: Phoenix

Okay :) what are we going to do?

To: Phoenix

From: Jorel

I wanna take you somewhere ;) So, you'll have to wait and see.

To: Jorel

From: Phoenix

Okay, see you soon

I smile as I put my phone down. I get dressed into a black plaid shirt, black tights and blue jean short shorts. I brush my hair out and put it into a pony tail. I go downstairs into the kitchen where my mom is.

"Hey mom, I'm going out with Jorel." I state and grab a small snack.

"Again? Are you two a thing or something?" My mom asks back curiously.

"No, just friends" I say and hop up on the counter. My mom and I talk for a while. My phone buzzes from beside me. I look down to see that Jorel texted me saying that he's here. I hop down and say goodbye to my mom then go over to the front hall and put on my black high top converse.

I run out the door to where Jorel is. I smile as I get in his car. "Hey" he greets.

"Hi" I reply back happily as I do up my seat belt.

"You look beautiful, as always" he compliments as he drives off.

"So, where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see" he says as he drives to where ever we're going. About ten minutes later we arrive at our destination. It's this forest area. I smile as we both get out of the car.

"What are we doing here?" I ask Jorel as he grabs my hand and we start to walk.

"Well, I remember you said that you like adventures and the outdoors, so, I figured this would be the best spot." He says and makes me smile.

"This is awesome, thanks so much" I exclaim happily as we walk. We walk through the woods for hours and we just have a good time. He drives me back to my house. When we get back he kisses my cheek and we say our goodbyes.

~a week later~

Over the past week Jorel and I have been hanging out a lot. He is coming over with Ava so the kids can hang and me and him can hang. My mom's not home, she's working late. I hear a knock on the door and I run down the stairs and open it.

Jorel and Ava stand outside the door. I let them in and Ava goes up to go play with Isabel. "Hey" Jorel says as he walks in.

"Yo" I reply back with a smile on my face. "You wanna go up to my room?" I ask Jorel as he takes his shoes and Jacket off.

"Oh, so I get to see your room now" he playfully and cockily says.

"Don't push it" I say sternly, even though I'm joking.

"I would love to see your room Miss. Wolfe" he says in a formal voice.

"Follow me right this ways then, Mr. Decker" I reply back and show him up to my room. When we get up to my room I shut the door and sit on my bed. Jorel goes to my desk and grabs my computer chair. He spins the chair are to face me, and sits down.