The Forgotten Moment

In this story reo have a condition that make him forget something

*Warning:* Emotional themes, brief angst

Reo and Nagi were inseparable on and off the Blue Lock soccer field. Their bond grew stronger with each passing day, and their teammates noticed the subtle changes in their interactions.

One fateful evening, after an intense training session, Reo and Nagi strolled along the riverbank, enjoying the serene atmosphere. They shared stories, laughed, and their eyes locked in a tender moment.

But as they reached the bridge, Reo's phone rang. Distracted by the call, he turned away, and Nagi, lost in thought, continued walking alone.

Reo returned to find Nagi gone. Assuming he'd catch up, Reo rushed to the locker room. But Nagi wasn't there.

Days passed, and Reo frantically searched for Nagi. He tried calling, texting, and even visiting Nagi's favorite spots. But Nagi seemed to have vanished.

Heartbroken and confused, Reo realized he had forgotten Nagi by the riverbank. The weight of his mistake crushed him.

Meanwhile, Nagi wandered, feeling abandoned and hurt. His thoughts swirled with doubts: "Did Reo truly care?"

As the sun set on another lonely day, Nagi finally returned to the riverbank, hoping to clear his mind. That's when he saw Reo, standing where they last parted ways, tears streaming down his face.

"Reo..." Nagi whispered, his voice trembling.

Reo's eyes snapped up, and he rushed to Nagi, embracing him tightly. "I'm so sorry, Nagi. I was blind to forget you."

Nagi's hurt began to heal as Reo's warmth enveloped him. "You didn't forget me, Reo. You just got lost."

Their lips met in a gentle, longing kiss, as the river flowed witness to their love's triumph over forgetfulness.