"Im I not enough?"part1

In this story reo got a panick attack.

Reo's pov.
---------------------

Reo's world crumbled as Nagi chose Chigiri over him. The rejection cut deep, and Reo's mind raced with self-doubt.

"Why wasn't I enough?" Reo thought, his heart heavy with despair.

That night, Reo's anxiety boiled over. He felt suffocated, his chest tightening like a vice. Suddenly, he was gasping for air, his vision blurring.

Panic attack.

Reo stumbled through the darkness, desperate for escape. He collided with a familiar figure – kunigami

"Reo, what's wrong?" Kunigami asked, concern etched on his face.

Reo tried to speak, but words faltered. Kunigami guided him to a nearby bench, where Reo broke down.

"I thought Nagi...I thought he chose me," Reo whispered, tears streaming down his face.

Kunigami listened intently, offering words of comfort. For the first time, Reo felt understood.

As the nights passed, Reo struggled to cope. Kunigami remained a steady presence, helping Reo confront his emotions.

One evening, while training, Reo met a mysterious player – Kaito. Kaito's calm demeanor and insightful words soothed Reo's frazzled nerves.

"You are more than Nagi's rejection," Kaito said. "You are Reo, capable and strong."

Reo began to heal, slowly rebuilding his confidence. He discovered solace in his friendships with kunigami and Kaito.

But just as Reo found footing, Nagi appeared, regret etched on his face.

"Reo, I was blind. I realize now...I made a mistake," Nagi said, his voice laced with sincerity.

Reo's heart wavered, unsure if he could forgive.

"I need time," Reo said finally. "Time to understand myself, and what I truly want."

As Reo walked away, he felt a glimmer of hope. He knew he'd find his path, surrounded by friends who accepted him for who he was.