"I'm I not enough?"part2

Nagi's pov.

-----------------------
As reo walk past of me it felt like....I don't know it just so painful it felt like someone stab me.it just to pain to talk to.i was about to chase reo when kunigami block me and say something that make me back away a little and then he walk away the same door reo walk to,'stay away of reo you already broke him to much' did I really broke him?.I couldn't even move or speak I was about to follow them when suddenly a familiar voice from not far away call me"Nagi!!!! let's go now"isagi calling me.as I look at isagi who was walking towards me I suddenly though about something 'it's all started with you' "hey nagi what took you so long,we have to move now"isagi said."oh yeah let's go....."I said as me and isagi walk to our team suddenly isagi said something"hey nagi do you..um will...um in like reo?""huh?why would you say that?"I said."will I kinda see you glance at him in the field.so I just ask"he said.'do i' ........"NO and YES" "what those that mean?""will---" "nagi,isagi hurry up ego is telling us to go to the next stage a couple minutes ago "chigiri shout."oh coming!! "isagi shout back.as he smiled to chigiri and barou they talk a bunch of conversation that I couldn't hear anymore while walking to the next stage."I will get you back no matter what happened,my reo"