_Unbreakable Bond_

----------------------------

Rin and Bachira grew up together, their love for football forging an unbreakable bond. As children, they made a promise:

"We'll become the best strikers in Japan, together!"

Years passed, and their dedication paid off. Rin's lightning-fast speed and Bachira's cunning creativity on the field made them a formidable duo.

In Blue Lock, they reunited, determined to fulfill their childhood promise."rin?!" Bachira shout to the hall while rin who hear the familiar voice of someone he look to where it is, as he look in the boy who shout wave at him"bee"he walk towards the black yellow hair boy smiling "yes it's me,ren how are you"bachi said"will... All great what about you?"rin said.

'wow rin look so tall I used to remember that his kinda short he might be older to me but he was short before.hmmg it's not fear' bachira though.

'what the...why is he glaring at me' "ahh what?"rin looking at bachira nervously "how come your taller than me??"raising his eyebrow."um will it's because I'm older than you.bee""what? Since when did we consider that?and for the god sake stop calling me bee!"bachi blush.rin gave a big grin to his face"ohh right I forgot 'bee'hahaha"rin laugh that make bachi blush more than he was before"s--stop that"hitting rin's shoulder"haha sorry sorry ""hmmbb"*blush look away*.rin look at bachi with a very soft and caring look'that's the reason why I like you my'bee' haha cute'

Some details of bichi and rin's childhood:

(Bee is bachira 's nickname that sae gave to him. sae is like a big bro to bachira because he was the one who tell him to play soccer and for rin, rin's nickname is honey it was considered honey because rin was like a sweet honey before he always approachable either it's older or younger people and it's the reason why both bachira and rin become friends.and for a little detail sae and some of the kids ship them like a two couple calling each other's nickname's)