chapter 1 (The sad reality)

__________

What do you expect in a broken family? That's what you and your older sister suffered from, although your the youngest, as you grow older that's when you learned about your story.

It all started with a four happy family, a mom, dad, your older sister, and then you, but something Is wrong, your two parents has actually been hiding a secret and you were just too young to understand everything.

You and your family started changing house to house in every part of the location of the country, then as you grow older, getting aware of your consciousness, you realised how mom started getting missing around the house, always gone.

There was a time your older sister tried to tease you, you were going to borrow your mom's phone to play, when you accidentally broke it, you tried hiding it somewhere unaware of your older sister that has seen how you accidentally broke it.

She made herself known, while having that strange teasing smile, you were very nervous, tears welling up your eyes but you tried to hide it.

"Sister.. I didn't mean it I promise.. please don't tell mama" you pleaded to her who only smiled and hugged you.

"Don't worry little sis.. big sister promise she won't tell mama what happened, and that you accidentally broke her phone" she said with a smile, and for some reason it reassured you, mom doesn't know at that time because she was sleeping in one of the room.

The house you live in was actually quite small, a living room, a kitchen and two bedrooms, although the other room was locked for no reason at all, dad never told you anything, and you don't know if your older sister knew about it.

A few hours later mom finally woke up looking for her phone that had gone missing, you were just playing with your dirty toys, you were quite poor at that time, some of your toys had missing leg's, and face paint, and your doll house? Well it's only half of the toy, the front.

You got nervous when you notice your mom walked out of the bedroom where she slept, as you stood up you tried lying.

"Y/n.. have you seen mama's phone?" She asked while also trying to look around, she remembered she was charging it earlier besides a table.

"No mama.. I haven't seen it" you responded in a lie, of course that's where your older came in.

"Look mama! I found this earlier, y/n broke your phone by accident" you were horrified as you saw your older sister betray you like that, your face was in pure horror seeing your mom's expression goes from shock to anger seeing her phone like that.

You were still curious until now why she had acted that way, not knowing it was actually the start of a broken family.

And after that, she beats you up, of course older sister was surprised, not expecting their mother to hit her little sister, so after that day, the older sister seems to have distanced herself.

You didn't know how long it had passed when you're mother disappeared out of thin air, and your father who has been working all this time had started coming home, always buying you both with Ice cream and fried chicken for dinner.

You started to notice how strange your family has been acting too, and then another time you're mom suddenly showed herself, although looking frantic, she was in the living room getting her things, you were confused yet curious, was she perhaps leaving?.

You stood in the doorway while you stare at your mother, a few days ago she was still teaching you how to draw House's and Bird's, a scenery of sort.

After packing her things, she grabbed your hand, was she perhaps taking you somewhere? You weren't even properly dressed as her, reaching outside into a clearing practically as if she's dragging you, she then turned to you when you stopped walking tugging at her hand for explanation.

"Hey baby, mama will just have to leave for a few days ok?.. I promise I will be back.. I just.. couldn't handle your father any longer.. but it's a promise ok?" She spoke, you suddenly started crying, you still don't know why you cried at that time, you couldn't even remember the full words your mother talked to you, but you did asked her why she was leaving, what was wrong with papa that she had to leave because of him?.

"Why mama?.. can't I go with you?.. sniffed.. don't leave me mama" you cried while trying to wipe off your tears.

"I'm sorry baby, the place where I'm going is a bit far.. but mama promised ok? She will be back, mama will get you and older sister with her next time ok?"

The was the last thing you remembered, and a few days after that, you suddenly found yourself being taken by your father somewhere, not just you but your also curious sister who looks just as confused, there were also some unknown people helping your father carry your things to wherever your going.

It feels like you had fallen sleep all the way to where your going, the only thing you remembered was, the sound of the ocean and the smell of salt, and rocking of the ship.

And a day after that, you found yourself in a wooden house, your father introduced you to an elderly woman saying she was your grandmother, and the next was an old man saying he was your grandfather.

Not knowing, that the fight between your parents.. had actually just started, and your older sister? Well she was already being affected by it, the oblivious you doesn't know anything about it yet, and maybe that's why, your sweet and loving, teasing older sister, had distance herself to you on purpose... even more.