Chapter 3 (I just wish to die, is that hard to understand?)

________

You didn't know why you can still think after cutting off your wrist to die in peace, as your face suddenly turned to a frown, feeling a strange heat hitting your face, and the strange sound of waves.

Y/n opened her eyes, a two different colours, the other was was black while the other is white, staring straight into the sun.

Why was there a sound of the ocean wave? She wondered out in confusion, why was she out in the sun too? Last time she remembered she's sat by the bathroom floor with her warm blood sipping out of her wrist.

She held her hand towards her face, trying to see if she were alive and breathing, as her hand suddenly came to her throat then back to looking at her hand again, when she suddenly noticed the same scar's all over her wrist.

So she is still in her normal body, great just what she wished for, you slowly stood up, dusting yourself off the sand as you tried looking around.

The smell of the salty oven and the smell of the nature, your senses heightened as you hear how beautiful the trees around you move with such gracefulness.

Perhaps you really did die and now you're here in the afterlife, you suddenly slapped your face hard, as it slowly turned red from the impact, you skin were pale as a ghost.

Well in your pass life you had always stayed in your room, only leaving when you go into school, and maybe buying something when you're hungry and there's nothing in the house to eat.

Feeling the sand stabbing at your feet as you started walking towards the ocean waves wanting to check your face, if this is a dream then you wouldn't be able to see a face, only a blur.

But as you got deeper into the ocean, half of your body started sinking down into the water, then you don't know if it's you or your imagination but you started hearing a little girl's voice shouting at you.

You got annoyed so you turn around to see who's little girl was shouting at you, your face is devoid with emotions, staring blankly at the little girl with short black hair and a small black dress, she has a strange yet beautiful blue eyes.

"What are you doing?.. are you going to try and swim without a boat? Or are you going to kill yourself?" She asked with the most confused look on her eyes, you wondered if this child also died like you.

"... I'm trying to see my reflection" you bluntly responded staring at her, as her head tilted to the side in confusion, although she did thought what it feels like to drown now that the little girl mentioned it.

"... really? Well it's not safe in the ocean you know.. you could get eaten by a sea beast" she spoke noticing how angelic her voice actually sounded to you, and so innocent.

"What's your name?" She asked while giving you a very beautiful and sweet kind smile, although your confused because just a moment ago she's looking at you just as blankly as your staring at her, she also looks familiar.

"...Y/n...L/n" you responded to the little girls question, it wouldn't hurt giving her your information since your already dead anyways.

"Y/n.. is that your name?.. you have a very beautiful name.. my name's Nico Robin" she also introduced herself, although your slightly surprised when you heard her name Nico Robin, isn't that the thirty year old beautiful woman when she grows up?.

"... what a beautiful name too.. Nico Robin" you responded with a small smile, yet the look in your eyes never change.

Suddenly the water behind you moved strangely as if something is going to come out, time seems to have slowed down when a giant sea monster suddenly emerged, this guy must have been really hungry to appear out of nowhere.

You thought, in your past life you tried escaping reality into dreaming whenever you sleep, making you able to control your own dreams as you desire, like flying or teleporting into place's you've never been.

One time you also dreamt of standing in a beautiful flower field, and in front of you was a tall man standing before your eyes, very tall with crimson spiky looking hair and a scarf around his face, more likely just around it's nose and then downward? You remember that character actually resembles Katakuri in one piece anime.

You raise your hand beside you a little, while Robin looks horrified seeing a sea monster appear out of nowhere, her brain started working a miles per hours as her eyes look back at you, thinking how your going to get eaten alive, and she's worried that the first kind people she spoke to today would die (except the other scholars and Dr. clover).

Your fingers moved in a strange wave when the sea monster suddenly paused mid way it opened its mouth to gulp you in one go, it's wide mouth almost fitting you perfectly in it's mouth.

Suddenly robin fell on her butt with a confused, curious and relief seeing that your alright, but strangely confused why the monster are just.. freeze up like that in there.

"..go back.. where you belong" you coldly spoke to the beast, seeing how it's eyes move in horror staring at your face, as it suddenly started to get nervous, and your not going to know how that work's.

You let your hand go as the monster jumped back into the ocean never to be seen again, you then look back at the little girl who's still in a daze, her eyes full of wonder and also an awe towards you, not only you are kind and willing to talk to a monster like her, you also scared a sea monster/beast.