Chapter 4 (West Blue, Ohara island)

_________

Water splashed around as you made your way towards Robin who is now trying to calm down and dust the sand that had gotten in her dress.

".. here let me help you out" you offered a hand towards her, as she smiled again grabbing onto your hand as she stood up, before her eyes lingered on your wrist out of curiosity.

"... Are you..ok? The sea beast didn't hurt you did it?" Robin asked in concern, which.. made you warm and happy inside for some reason, someone caring about you.. it doesn't feel that bad.

You responded with a smile and patted her head, then pulled your hand back when her eyes widden from your actions.

"... I.. I mean, I was just surprised.. no one has.. ever patted me.. other than.. maybe the scholar and professor clover" she suddenly stated with a shy looking smile and expression.

"... Your cute.. Nico Robin" you said with a smile, which made Her sudd explode Into quite a red mess, she couldn't believe to meet a kind woman, Patting and even calling her cute.

"...can you explain where I am?.. I don't seem to remember.. how I got here" you asked, finally getting into a serious conversation, although you used some kind of power, you are sure that everything is not a dream seeing how you still felt the sting in your face when you slapped yourself on the cheeks.

You can see how Robins expression saddened thinking how you might be suffering from an amnesia after being sent here by the ocean shore, she thought about it seeing how you looked like you came out of the ocean as if you had just been washed out.

".. your in my home island.. the O'Hara where the scholars live! Come I'll show you around!" She suddenly stated happily, she seems.. different from the Nico robin you had remembered watching in the past.

She grabbed your hand and practically dragged you towards the forest, glancing behind you as the ocean started getting smaller the more your being dragged by Nico Robin.

You then look back at the little girl in your hand, letting out a genuine smile that you had never shown anymore since you were a kid, Nico Robin, she reminds you of your older sister.

You then looks down, seeing your appearance, you seem to be, wearing a strange outfit as if you just came out of a laboratory, wearing a white gown, it's as if you had just escaped from being experimented.

Robin practically dragged you around the forest until you came into a clearing and what looks like the towns village, your mouth fell into a small awe staring at the scene, it looks different than you watching it on screen, everything felt so..alive.

Although you hate to admit that the town's people are giving Nico Robin the look that says "what a creepy girl, and some of them are saying that monster have brought someone strange too".

'can I kill them?' 

You suddenly heard a strange sound coming from, you don't know where as your eyes widden, not noticing how your black eyes is wide open with bloodlust emitting from it.

It seems like, your personality had actually split into two, the white one wanting peace and just staying silent, while the black one is the opposite, wanting to die, be brutal and, wanted the opposite of the peace you wanted, which is kill, and bringing chaos to the ones who's given you the suffering you had experienced.

Nico Robin came into a halt not noticing how the large tree that had actually came into full view just now, your neck had to snapped on its own just to see the leaves of the probably the largest tree in one piece.

Suddenly as Nico Robin tried to catch her breath, she brought her hand to knock on the door. When suddenly it burst open revealing an old man, with what looks like a is it a tree clover as his hair?.

"Robin! Where have you been! We got worried when you suddenly disappeared after you told one of the scholars that your going to borrow a few books!" The old man spoke to robin, who knelt down in front of her to reach her height.

Thinking about it, We're you perhaps that short even in this life? You thought depressingly, although not actually for real.

Suddenly the old man's eyes met yours, and he stood up with a stern look, he looks concerned, for Robin that is, his face screamed of who is this woman with Robin, he never seen this woman before.

"... professor clover! Professor Clover! This is Y/n I found her in the shore but.. she doesn't seem to remember anything except for her name!" Nico explained when the old guy was just about to asked you a question, making him look back at the girl.

"Y/n?.. that's a very unfamiliar name.. you really don't remember anything?" Clover asked a second time just to make sure, you responded with your head moving side to side as a no.

The old guy kinda reminds you of your grandfather on your father's side, since you actually doesn't remember your mother's parents side.

"..hm.. I don't fully trust her Robin.. she seems.. strange" clover knelt down as he whispered towards Robin who only moved her head side to side as a no, since she can feel how you actually looked very confused by the whole situation, as it you had been living under a rock.

Even though you did live locked up in your room without making friends, your kind off half introvert as you grew up, and maybe forty percent introvert, since you can at least have a normal conversation.

"Don't worry professor Clover, she's very kind.. and I can feel it" Robin whispered back with what looks like an excitement, clover smile seeing the future youngest school for the first time smiling.

"Alright.. I trust you Robin.. come on in y/n- San" he finally stepped aside to welcome you, and also he thought that you don't actually looked like a marine spy, and it's the first time he had seen the little girl smile like that with someone else, although the both of you looked exactly the same when Robin show's his serious expression.

Although he couldn't ignore the way you look, your white hair, and a strangely different colour eyes of pure black and the other is white, the other screams death while the white one screamed of peace.