Charaters

Character Descriptions

1. Cloud Conception:

Age: 19

Description: A handsome, tall, and fair-skinned college student with a mysterious aura. He has a deep intellectual side and struggles with his unique ability to dream about events that later come true. Cloud seeks peace of mind, as he feels lost due to his power.

2. James Agustin:

Age: 19

Description: Cloud's best friend and a classmate at Clark Valley University. He is tall, fair, and sociable, often lightening the mood with his humor. James is laid-back and supportive, making him a reliable friend in tough situations.

3. Deliah Dela Cruz:

Age: 19

Description: A smart and beautiful girl with a kind heart. Although she has a serious side, she can be cheerful and supportive. Deliah experiences visions that hint at impending danger, adding an air of mystery to her character.

4. Roa Huenjo:

Age: 19

Description: An energetic and cheerful member of Cloud's friend group. He is tall and fair, often serving as a source of positivity and encouragement for his friends.

5. Clare Garcia:

Age: 19

Description: The president of their class, Clare is intelligent and attractive. She is well-organized and often takes the lead in planning activities. Her sudden disappearance during the outing adds a layer of intrigue to the story.

6. Jake Santiago:

Age: 19

Description: Cloud’s childhood friend and neighbor. He is friendly but somewhat introverted, preferring solitude. His tragic fate becomes a pivotal moment in the story.

7. Mitch:

Age: 19

Description: The "muse" of the squad, she is outgoing and lively, bringing energy to the group.

8. Hades:

Age: 19

Description: The nerdy member of the group, Hades is smart and resourceful, often coming up with solutions to problems.

9. Shawn:

Age: 19

Description: A gamer with a laid-back attitude, Shawn provides comic relief and is a loyal friend.

10. Michael:

Age: 19

Description: The quiet, emo character in the group, Michael has a deeper understanding of the darker sides of life.

11. Nichole:

Age: 19

Description: A classmate who becomes involved in the mystery surrounding Clare’s disappearance.

12. Aleng Lilia:

Age: 50s

Description: The family's housekeeper, who provides support to Cloud and his mother.