S1 Chapter 4: Tempest

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2150, June 27, 11:46 AM Fort Sainte-Aurélie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fortress base of Fort Sainte-Aurélie stood as a silent sentinel on the outskirts of Velzburg, its towering walls and ancient battlements overlooking the turbulent heart of the Coalition's struggle. Named after an ancient French saint, it had once been a relic of Old Europe's past. Now, it was the headquarters for a new breed of war—a fight for survival, unity, and sovereignty. Within the stone walls of the fort, the air buzzed with tension and uncertainty as the various special forces from across Europe gathered for the creation of the Coalition's Joint Task Force (JTF).

The spacious hall of the fortress was filled with soldiers of different nations, anthros of all kinds, and even humans. Among them were elite operators from countries fractured by war, determined to turn the tide against the relentless Imperium. As each group settled in, the looming question remained: Could they work together, despite their differences, to hold the line against the Imperium and, perhaps, even push back?

Lieutenant Finbarr Knight

 As each group settled in, the looming question remained: Could they work together, despite their differences, to hold the line against the Imperium and, perhaps, even push back?Lieutenant Finbarr Knight

Lieutenant Finbarr Knight tood tall among his team, his sharp eyes scanning the faces of the new arrivals. The German Shepherd anthro, with his broad shoulders and stern, contemplative expression, was ready for war, but his mind carried reservations. He'd heard stories of the Aurelians—superhumans who could perform feats that defied logic. While their strength was undeniable, Finbarr had his doubts. "I'll fight alongside them if I must," he murmured to himself, "but I won't be overshadowed by their power."

Sergeant Elwin Thorne

Beside him, Sergeant Elwin Thorne was calm, the grey wolf anthro taking in the sights with his quiet, observant demeanor

Beside him, Sergeant Elwin Thorne was calm, the grey wolf anthro taking in the sights with his quiet, observant demeanor. A soldier of the United Clans of Gaelheim, he was fiercely independent, preferring to act on his instincts. Like Finbarr, he had his reservations about the Aurelians but understood that in war, unity was more important than personal pride.

Tech Sergeant Edin Thorpe