Prologue

"From the ashes, we rise anew..."

The words reverberated through the ancient halls of Altoris, etched into stone and memory alike. They were more than just a mantra—they were the lifeblood of the Aurelian Federation, a reminder of a people forged in fire, reborn from the ruins of a shattered world. From the ruins of the Human-Anthro War and the long, bitter Age of Chaos, Aurelia had emerged—stronger, wiser, united.

In the beginning, when human and anthro blood stained the earth, many believed that peace between species was a dream destined to die in the cradle. War had brought devastation to both sides, nations had crumbled, and hatred had threatened to consume what little hope remained. But in Aurelia, something else had taken root—a belief that coexistence, though difficult, was not impossible. Through great sacrifice and the leadership of visionaries, the Aurelian Republic had evolved into a Federation, a bastion of harmony where humans and anthros lived side by side, not just as neighbors, but as equals, bound by a shared commitment to the future.

Now, the Aurelian Federation stood as a superpower, a land where technology thrived, the economy flourished, and its people—human and anthro—were not just citizens, but family. The streets of its cities were alive with invention, culture, and joy, the hum of progress and the laughter of a nation at peace. The Sentinel Guard, elite warriors chosen from every walk of life, watched over the Federation's people with unwavering loyalty. Aurelia's innovations in science and engineering had put it decades ahead of the rest of the world, and its economy, bolstered by rich natural resources and unparalleled ingenuity, had made it the envy of nations.

But envy, like fire, can spread quickly. Aurelia's success had not gone unnoticed. Beyond its borders, alliances shifted in the shadows. Many nations saw Aurelia's prosperity as a threat. They remembered the fall of the USA—once a beacon of freedom, but in its twilight years, a tyrant that had brutally oppressed anthros, forsaking its ideals for control. To some, Aurelia was simply a repeat of history in the making, another power that would turn its back on its promises. They whispered that the Aurelian Federation would one day follow the same path—corrupted by its own strength, losing sight of its values as it grew too powerful to be challenged.

But the people of Aurelia knew better. The dark days of the Age of Chaos were a lesson etched deep into their souls. They had survived the destruction of the old world, and they had risen stronger from the ashes of war. They would not allow history to repeat itself. Aurelia was not the USA. Its strength came not from domination, but from unity. It was a nation forged from diversity, where humans and anthros shared not just the land, but the dream of a future where all could thrive.

As the storm clouds of war gathered on the horizon, the Federation knew that its peace was fragile. Even now, rogue states and rival powers conspired against them, ready to bring Aurelia to its knees. They feared what the Federation stood for, and in their fear, they sought to destroy it. Diplomatic talks, trade agreements, and alliances were falling apart, and war seemed inevitable. But Aurelia had never shied away from conflict when it was forced upon them. Its people had defended their homeland before, and they would do so again.

The Sentinel Guard, with their gleaming power armor and fierce determination, were preparing for the worst. Human, anthro, and superhuman soldiers stood side by side, sharpening their blades, loading their rifles, and training with relentless focus. They knew what was at stake. For them, the coming war wasn't just about defending their borders—it was about defending the very idea of Aurelia itself. The freedom to live without fear. The right to build a future where all species could thrive together.

In every corner of the Federation, from the northern reaches of Nova Brittania to the southern coasts of Aurelian Texas, families steeled themselves for what was to come. Farmers, engineers, teachers, and soldiers alike understood the price of peace, and they were ready to pay it. They had inherited a legacy of resilience, and if they were to face the fires of war again, they would do so knowing they had the strength to rise from the ashes once more.

For Aurelia was more than just a country—it was an idea. An idea that no matter how dark the world became, there was always hope. That in the ashes of destruction, a new beginning could be forged.

The storm was coming. There was no doubt about that. But in Aurelia, the people were not afraid. They had faced the worst the world could throw at them before, and they had emerged stronger every time. United in purpose, they stood at the precipice of a new war, ready to fight, ready to protect their homeland, ready to ensure that the legacy of peace and unity they had built would endure.

And from the ashes, they would rise anew.