•Chapter 1• Such wonderful news

{Cory ^^^^^^}

"COOOORRRY!!! RYAAAN!!!" I hear my mother yell in a sharp high pitch voice.

My mother is a good woman she really is. Well good at work. Motherly things are not really part of her strengths.

My brother and I trudge lifelessly down the staircase to the kitchen where my mother has her work sprawled on the table.

Surprise.

"You called mother dear." My brother said in a fake innocent voice.

"Please don't get all sassy right now I have news for you." she barks out rather sternly. My older brother and I perk up immediately and wait for her to continue.

"Okay one of my close friends from college was offered a year  long 'work' trip to Europe, so she asked if I would watch over her son while she was gone." There it was, son, yet another person to make fun of me.

I'm not the prettiest. Smarts are on my side though! Well it could be worse over the summer I kinda "blossomed". I've got nice curves. You can't see my ribs, but I'm not overweight. I'm pretty pale all year around. I have long, straight, black hair, with big, bright green eyes.

My brother almost lept into the air of excitement. "Yes! Another dude in this house!" Ryan hasn't really had much "guy time" since my dad left.

"Yeah whatever. Glad you're excited because he's staying in the room between you and your sister." My mother stated still not braking her eye contact with her work.

It's beyond me what's so extraordinary about being a lawyer. But hey whatever tickles your rhino.

"Cory what 'bout you? You excited about this dude staying with us?!"

He said shocked I seemed anything but ecstatic this stupid guy is staying with us. A smirk crept onto his face and then came the insulting part.

"Maybe you'll fall for this guy. We all know you haven't had a boyfriend in God only knows how long!!"

I shot him a glare, and my mother glanced up from her work slightly and laughed a little.

LAUGHED!

My own mother.

"Oh please Ryan, this boy is not her type." My mother said returning to her works right away.

Feeling offended I chimed in. "What are you talking about not my type!?"

"Well you know he's rebellious, bad, unpredictable, dangerous, and you know a boy." She stated in a duh like matter.

"I'm not a lesbian!!!" I yelled maybe being a slight over dramatic.

"You both know why I haven't dated! I could get any type of guy I want!" And I was right. Well on most of it. I didn't date and I had a reason, I've been asked out time to time but it never goes past the first date.

Now on getting any guy I wanted......my mom was right in that. As much as I hate to admit it. I wasn't rebellious, bad, unpredictable, or dangerous. I never had needed to brake many rules, I didn't have to much of an exciting life, and I didn't do crazy things. So yeah Im that kid.

They both stared at me for a moment that seemed like forever. Then my brothers eyes softened realizing my reason for not dating. Sympathy flooding his once mocking face.

"I'm sorry Cor, I forgot. Just messing with you, you know I never mean to hurt you." He said

"I know Ryan." I said giving a reassuring look to him.

"Well I've had enough excitement for one night, I'm going to sleep." I said and started towards the stairs as my mom yelled up the stairs, "Okay hun, he'll be here in a week so I want you and your brother to ready the guest room sometime between now and then."

I only responded a simple okay and went to my room and lept onto the comfort of my bed.

As I lay there I wonder what this "bad boy" will be like. And how much of a pain it's gonna be.

I decided to text my best friends, maybe those two will help.

Hey, big news🙆🏽 xoxo Cor
Spill!!!! -Alice
Whatttt! - Levi

Alice and Levi have been my one and only friends since I moved here. Alice is a bright happy girl with a small model like figure and deep brown eyes and brown hair to match. Levi is a tall muscular guy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

My moms college friend is goin to Europe yada yada Her 17 yr old son staying in my home yada yada yada bad boy yada yada- Cor

WHAT!! Cor that's perfect!! You'll be seein a lot of me for a long time😂😏 -Alice
Dido Alice! Tell me if he's cute!! -Levi
Will do! Night😂😘 -Cor

Yes Levi is gay.

I plugged my phone in and fell asleep quickly being encased into my bed.

•••••••••••••••••••
What you guys think!?
«VOTE»
-COMMENT-
//FALLOW//
Next chapter updating soon!!!
SUPER IMPORTANT!!!
Any ideas on a title??