Chapter 4

Author's Note: This will be one of my last author notes lol I was reading a fanfic and there was a really annoying and long author note before the chapter started lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angus' POV

*Flashback*

Miranda.

I swear she will be the death of me.

She was driving me home after a night out on the town together. We were both very drunk, me more than her I believe.

Little did I know that this would be the last time I would be able to see that beautiful face of hers.

I think we were a couple of streets away from my flat, I hope Mandy will let me take her places she has never been before. If you know what I mean.

The car was going really fast, faster than I thought it could go.

"Mandy? Why are we going so fast?"

"Shut up you air head. We're going back to your flat. Isn't that what you wanted? Plus its not that fast, its the legal limit. You must be wasted."

Something bad is about to happen. I can feel it.

Could be the alcohol?

"SHIT WATCH OUT!" I screamed.

We were about to hit someone.

"MIRANDA! STOP THE CAR!" she wasn't listening

"YOU'RE GOING TO HIT HER!" why the fuck wasn't she listening

I tried to grab the wheel and swerve the car so we don't hit her.

"GET OFF!" Miranda shouted. She tried shoving me off, but I was too strong.

I managed to swerve the car but not enough.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" I tried shouting to the girl. She was standing there stunned. Why won't she move?!

It was too late. We kept speeding forward and straight into the girl. The front of the car rammed into a nearby building.

"What the fuck was that?" Miranda screeched staring me down.

"Why were you trying to kill that poor girl?"

I could feel blood flowing out of the massive gash on my head.

"What girl? I think the alcohol is doing things to your brain. I'm going home." and she climbed out of the non-existing window.

"Aw shit" my car! I saved up for this baby for years!

That girl is in deep shit.

I heard sirens coming closer. Its not the alcohol.

I just helped Miranda kill someone.

*Flashback over*

I woke up and heard a beeping noise.

"Somebody turn that off!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's POV

"Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?" say whaaaaaaaaaat

"Yeah that would be nice thanks." oh my god.

"Cool. Do you want to get changed out of your uniform?" I'm going to Niall's house.

"Yep I'll be right back." and I sprinted up the stairs. What to wear? I decided on cream skinny jeans and my favourite

floral shirt, with my matching vans.