Chapter 3

Author's Note: I'm going to try update a lot more often. And I'm not feeling to good so I will probably spend the day on my iPad, and hopefully do some writing! x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class was finished I heard a voice that sounded a lot like Niall's say. "Ashley, I really like you. Really really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned around shocked. Did he just ask me what I think he asked me?

But then I heard Miranda's voice.

"Of course I will Luke!" and I saw her lean in for a kiss.

Great. It was a part of their drama script. I thought he was actually asking me to be his girlfriend. Great way to end the day... Did you note the heavy sarcasm?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

As Miranda and I were practising our drama scripts, I noticed that Ashley was stuck with Dorky Dylan. Should buy her some perfume just incase the smell rubs off on her... Miranda and I carried on with the script.

"Ashley, we've know each other for a long time haven't we?"

"Yeah Luke, four years. Why do you ask?"

"Ashley, I really like you. Really really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will Luke!" and we leant in for a kiss.

As we pulled apart, I saw Ashley standing there watching with tears in her eyes. As I was about to ask if she was okay, she turned around and ran out of class.

"Niaaaall. Earth to Nialler. NIALL!" I heard Miranda shout.

"What do you want?"

"I said if you wanted to practice that scene again but you didn't answer. Are you okay?"

"No. Sorry. Yes. I gotta go. I'll call you later?" I said before running out to find Ashley.

I was searching for about 5 minutes before I realised I had to catch the bus.

"Shit!" I muttered before running off to my locker to grab my bag.

When I got on the bus I sat at the back with my mates, Logan, Mark, Jared and Lucas.

I heard Jared mutter to Logan "Whoa, look at the new chick. Damn she's hot." and in return Logan wolf-whistled.

God I just wanted to smack them both on the back of the head, but instead I headed down to the front of the bus, where Ashley had just sat down next to Hannah Jackson. My ex. Oh shit.

"Hey Ashley." I said with a smile "Are you okay? You ran out of drama earlier, and looked like you were upset."

She looked up and looked like she was thinking about something.

"Oh hey Niall. Erm I just felt a little sick and needed some air. Thanks for asking though."

She's lying to me. I can tell.

"Hey Hannah." she looked suprised.

"Oh uh hey Nialler." she said smiling.

"So where do you guys get off?" I said pressing the buzzer.

"In about 30 seconds" Ashley said.

"I get off at the station." replied Hannah.

The bus pulled over and stopped.