About Author

Hi Friends 👋🏻 my name is Naveen

I hope everyone is doing well 🙏🏻

I have written some stories and directed some short films on YouTube.

You can check out my videos on "NS CINEMAS".

Apart from that,  I'm more passionate about writing the different types of stories like love , romance, crime, mystery and science fictional stories.

Three years ago I wrote a story called "Laila Majnu" in wattpad and you have shown a lot of love towards it and supported me as well and then I slowly shifted my career to film making.

I found that filming is easy but writing and developing the stories is more hard than film making.

I want to explore my writing skills more and in these last years, I have written a few stories for my directional journey .

In some of the stories, I'm going to publish them in this account and you can find them in my profile.

1. Laila Majnu (already published)
2. Anamika (available by chapter wise from October 21st)
3. Parichayam (will be available from October 24th)

I will post all the stories chapter wise on all Monday and Thursday, if possible i will  upload any one or two chapters from any story on Saturdays too.

Monday - Anamika
Thursday - Parichayam

Follow all the stories regularly and especially don't miss any chapters

Coming to Anamika :

It is a Romantic Crime Thriller about a girl who was murdered. To solve the murder mystery two police officials were appointed.

How did they solve the murder mystery ? What circumstances they have faced throughout the journey is the rest of the story.

As a part of the story, it has 18+ content such as Sex, Lust, Crime, Unethical relationships etc., and as per story requirements , the story took place in the cities of Karnataka like Bangalore, Mysore and a few more

I Hope everyone will enjoy my stories as like as my previous story Laila Majnu.