𝟏𝟐. 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

It's been about a week since the big fight at Diamond's place and let me tell you my wound healed up pretty nicely

It's been about a week since the big fight at Diamond's place and let me tell you my wound healed up pretty nicely. On the other hand, Diamond has a scar over her eyebrow that looks pretty badass.

But I'm hanging out with Jesse at the garage as he works on his Jetta. Plus everyone else is here too. I leaned against the hood of Jesse's car, listening to him ramble about the latest upgrades he was planning.

"Having fun?" I ask crouching down next to him.

"Totally." he says rolling from under the car.

Holding my hand out I help his ass up not even fazed by the grease that gets on my hands.

"What?" I say as he gets this look on his face "Boy, I swear to god if you hug me while you are covered in all that oil and dirt. I will punch your ass."

"I wasn't even going to do anything." he complains making me cross my arms.

"Boy, I know you a little too well and the last time you had that look on your face when you finished fixing a car your ass hugged me and had me covered in that shit." I say while raising a brow at him.

"Okay, you're right." he says while smiling at me.

"I'm always right." I say smiling back at him.

I watch as he shakes his head at me before I walk over to the wall and lean against it. I had finished my morning classes, and I only had about three clients at the salon today so my mom sent me home.

Also, Brian texted me to be here since he's bringing me the new 10-second car he promised, that he'd get me after Johnny blew up the last one. Honestly, I don't care if it's a 10sec car or car parts.

"Hold off on that." Dom's voice brings me out of my daze.

Looking up my eyes widen, at the sign of a nasty-ass, old-wrecked Toyota Supra, backing into the garage.

"What the fuck." I say my mouth gaping open.

"Alright, what the hell is this?" Dom asks Brian as he gets out of the tow truck. Stepping closer to the car I stand my Mia as I look at it. "What do you got there?"

"This is your car." he says proudly while looking at me.

'This boy can't be serious'

"The fuck you mean this hunk of fucking junk is my car. Boy don't try me right now." I snap as I look at him like he's crazy, and now he's got the nerve to look at me confused.