Chapter 36

It was 3 in the morning and all of the boys were sitting in the living room while the twins had already dozed off, sleeping soundly on Namjoon's and Jungkook's lap.

"Jimin," Yoongi whispers as the younger plays with his hair. "Do you think Su Bin will come back?"

"Hyung..." Jimin replies. "Mollayo."

As time went by, the members slowly fell asleep except for Seokjin who felt like it was his responsibility to make sure that they all were okay even though he was on verge of losing his sanity. He recalls the conversation he had with Su Bin months ago in that small cafe that she worked in. His promise to protect her. I failed you... He leans back against the couch, stirring awake the male that had fallen asleep on his lap.

"Hyung..." he murmurs as the mother of the group looks down. "Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Someone needs to watch over all of you," he replies. "Yoongi usually is the one but he's asleep and he's a wreck."

The main rapper rose up while rubbing his eyes. "Hyung you should sleep, I'll watch over them," he says before yawning slightly.

"Aniya..." the eldest replies with a firm shake of his head. "You only fell asleep about 20 minutes ago."

"20 minutes is all a person needs to be fully awake. It is scientifically proven. Also, Suga hyung taught me that since he always work through night and take short naps in between the shows and interviews. That's why he's always energized," the younger replies smiling. "Now go to sleep hyung!"

The eldest smiled at the leader of the group, soaking in moments like this when he was acted like a small kid. "Hyung?" he asks cutely, snapping the older out of his thoughts. "Go sleep hyung."

"Yeah okay," Seokjin replies but his phone vibrates.

He picks it up. "Yeboseyo?" he greets to hear a noisy background.

"Yah! Jinjja! Shut up!" he hears a voice yell. "Hello Jin?"

"Xiumin hyung?" the eldest says, wondering why the eldest in EXO will be calling him at dawn.

"So something really strange happened. We just came back from promotions in Shanghai, China and at our dorm's door step, there was this gi-"

"Su Bin?!" he exclaims, grabbing the attention of Namjoon.

"Yeah," the EXO member replies. "She's in a bad state. Lay and Sehun is taking care of her right now but it seems that she's unconscious."

"What do you mean by bad state?" he asks.

"I think its better to come and see her for yourself," Xiumin says before sighing. "I can't explain it to you."

"O-Okay," Seokjin replies shakily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's the rest of the group?" Xiumin asks the moment the door was opened to reveal the oldest and the leader.

"I don't think anyone else could handle the situation since you wanted us to come down personally," Seokjin replies stepping into the dorm. "Plus, they all fell asleep waiting."

"Even Yoongi?" Suho asks after greeting the duo.

"Yeah," Namjoon says. "Hyung is in... a state of shock I guess."

"What do you mean?" the leader of EXO asks as Xiumin explain how they found her to Seokjin.

"Hyung always look strong. But he actually in fact isn't. It is just a mask. He's one of the most vulnerable member once he loses it. And he just did," the other leader says sighing as he massages his temples. "It's worrying..."

"Suga Hyung will be okay," Suho reassures.

"Where is she?" Seokjin asks hurriedly, wanting to see the state she was in.

"She's not fit for anyone to see her hyung," Sehun says as he emerges from one of the rooms. "She's in a terrible state. She only wanted Lay hyung to be in there."

They silently nods, understanding that sometimes Su Bin doesn't want other people to see her weak side too much, especially if it was someone they cared. After waiting for a while, Lay comes out from the closed door and walks over to them quietly. "She's finally asleep," Lay says and the two BTS members heaved a sigh of relief. "But she wouldn't tell me what happened."

Namjoon bites down on his lower lip, having a slight idea of what has already happened. "Thank you Lay," Namjoon says as the same aged boy just smiles. "Can we bring her back?"

"If you don't wake her up," Lay says softly and they both nods before Seokjin goes into the room to get Su Bin while Namjoon stays outside to thank the EXO members for taking care of their sister.

"You shouldn't have been that careless," Xiumin scolds as Namjoon rubs his nape awkwardly with a sheepish smile.

"It's complicated," the blonde haired said but thanked the group once again before leaving with Su Bin in Seokjin's arm as Lay reminds them to be careful.

"Lay hyung," Chen calls out as he sees the second oldest staring into space. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Nothing much just..." the older trails off.

"Just?" the younger prompts.

"I think I've seen Su Bin somewhere before..." Lay replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the dorm door opens, Yoongi was on his feet, rushing to the door to ask where they were to realize that the missing girl was in the eldest's arms. He almost cried tears of joy.

Seokjin shushes him with the look on his face before continuing his way to the girl's bedroom.  After setting her down, he shuts the door softly and sees Namjoon explaining to the rest of the barely awaken members what happened. "Is she okay hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't know..." the eldest replies, chewing his lip. "She's been asleep after Lay and Sehun took care of her."

"Should one of us be in there?" Hoseok asks and Yoongi immediately stands up before going into the bedroom. "Okay..."

"Just let him be. He needs it," Jimin speaks up as the rest of the boys nods. His eyes linger over the closed door before turning away.