Nesting

Hiccup

I frowned as I finished building my nest out of  blankets and sighed as I curled up cozy and warm. I frowned as I heard  claws clicking on the floor and looked up and relaxed seeing my mate and said oh it's just you  sexy."" I smiled as he cooed happily, nuzzling me and saying I promised to be more attentive, and I meant it. I nodded and whispered, then got your butt in here and snuggled. I smiled as he nodded and curled around me before growling possessively as he noticed my tail tangle with his. I smiled as I whispered. I know you're my alpha. I smiled as he growled playfully, burrowing his nose into my neck. I blushed as I realized I'd triggered his dominance and whispered you may give my rear end a pounding. Her growled and thrust into my butt and started slamming me. I blushed and groaned as I pinned my ears in submissive and whined, giving myself to his aggressive dominance. I blushed as I urinated and froze as directly after I felt the beginning of egg-laying. I blushed as Toothless growled climaxed, then froze seeing my discomfort. Oh baby, did I hurt you?! I shook my head and pointed to the eggs beginning to push their way out of my vagina. I blushed as he sighed, relieved, then screeched  Mom!!! I smiled as the queen and midwife came running in and immediately began working to help me through laying two large eggs. I blushed, and as he kissed me and whispered I love you, mate. I sighed and looked down before saying I know and I am completely and helplessly in love with you and this squeezing his still softening erection causing him to growl you're playing with fire mate. I smiled and nudged him and whispered I want to suck your delicious cream. I smiled as he growled and thrust into my mouth and moaned as I gagged myself sucking on his cock.