Transform

Hiccup

I frowned as I looked down, feeling unwell and shifted to look for my mate. I blushed and smiled as I saw him watching me from across the room and blushing stumbled, taking a step closer and blushing as I threw up, then fainted.

Toothless

I snarled as I rushed to catch my mate and froze, realizing he was burning up and said mate what's wrong?"" I froze as I came to the realization that he was unconscious and he was transforming faster than expected. I frowned and turned to the  chief and said change of plans. My mate requires a  Nightfurry healer, and I will need to leave for my nest immediately. I smiled as I sprouted my wings and took off with a promise to let him know what had happened. I shifted, landing in my father's chamber, and said father, my mate, requires the queen  he has begun his transforming without my claiming his innocents. I smiled as Father nodded and said, "Put him here." I nodded and laid my mate upon the Queen's work station. I blushed and smiled as my mother came forward and set to work on helping my mate. I blushed as she turned and said he won't wake until you breed him. I blushed and said oh. I smiled as she turned and said, "Go to your room, claim him, then let him rest. I  nodded and followed orders blushing as I fulfilled the bond and smiled as I placed him to rest standing guard at the bedside. I smiled as I saw the transformation completed and smiled as my mate woke  smirked and said, "You sneaky butthead." I blushed and said I had no choice in order to save you i had to mate you. Hiccup chuckled and said well now that I'm awake i want it again. I blushed and smirked as I complied with my mate.