mom

Violet's prov

I walked through a golden door and saw the one person I thought I would never see again.
My mother.
I ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Hey baby girl i missed you." She said with tears in her eyes. I looked up "I missed you too." I cried. "Baby you made me proud you have a family now, a mate that loves you, and an amazing pack." She said smiling brightly. I smiled "you've been watching over me like a gardian angle. Mom where's dad." I asked looking around the room. "He's down there. He's living with your sister Terra. I looked
at her in shock "How can Terra be my sister." "Well you see your father is her mother's mate. Me and your father were forced to be married. And that what we need to talk about. Your twins were born mated to one another and they have to stay that way or they will be broken. Me and your father didn't have a choice and it left us broken and empty. Please don't do what are parents did to us. Do you understand." I looked her dead in the eyes "yes i understand i will keep them together with everything in my power." She smiled "good now time for you to go back." She hugged me again then i woke up with a pain all over me. I turned my head to the side and see Alex starring at me. "Violet your ok. She's ok" he screamd out to everyone. He kissed me passionately and picked me up. "Where are the twins" I asked looking around "Terra is holding them." I smiled I couldn't wait to talk to her about us being sisters. Al the packs moved out of the horrible blood filled building and headed back to our pack house. Alex caring me and keeping his eye on the twins. Would he understands the twins being mates. That was my last thought as i was slowly pulled into sleep in Alex's arms.