Saying good bye

I was packing my bags when Z came into my room "Violet are you ready" she asked I nodded my head. Z was really sad at first when I told her I was leaving. But was happy when the Alpha told her she could come visit me once a week and I was told I could come to visit when ever I wanted. I gave Z my last bag and walk out of the house to her car the Alpha stopped me "Sorry Violet Alex wants you to ride in his car." Alpha said with a happy look "Who's Alex?" I asked not recognizing the name. "Oh he's the Alpha of the wolf bane pack you met him yesterday." He said still smiling I hugged Henry and turned around to wait for Alex. my jaw nearly hit the floor when a black 1968 Dodge Charger stopped in front of me. This Charger was one of the best looking muscle cars of its time and to me still is. A boy around my age stepped out of the car and walked over to me. The boy had dark brown hair that almost looked black, he had ice blue eyes that looked gray, he stood at 6.6, and he had a smile that could make anyone's heart melt. He grabbed my hand and kissed it softly I rolled my eyes and pulled away "So where's the Alpha?" I asked. The boy smiled at me "I'm Alex the Alpha of the wolf bane pack." he said with so much pride and authority I took a step back. He smiled at my actions "Hi my little silver wolf are you ready to go?" I saw all the girls drooling over Alex. "Um I just have to do one thing ok. I'll be right back." I said as I ran to the pack house were I knew that the meeting for future Alphas was being held. But I didn't care I walked into the room making them all look at me. I walked right up to Ricky and whisper in his ear "your not my mate take a look." I said as I showed him my neck his mark was gone me and Z had partied all night because I was a free girl again. I turned on my heels and before leaving I dropped Ricky's hoody on the floor "Bye boys I'm going to be a wolf bane girl!" I yelled running out of the pack house. Alex was leaning on his car talking to Z and Mike it seems that he got Mike to like him because Mike was smiling and laughing at what ever he said. He turned and saw me he stood up straight and walked over to me with a smile that gave me butterflies he took my hand in his and we both felt sparks and tingles "This is going to be awesome" he said smiling at me. I got in the car and watched as everyone waved good bye. I just gave them all the finger and waved at Henry "Are you planing to stay in my pack because after what you did I don't think they are going to want to take you back in their pack?" Alex asked laughing at me giving the pack the finger. "I was planning to run away from your pack and go rogue. But I think I'll stay and be a good wolf and give your pack a try." I said with a smile. Alex looked at me as if I just killed a baby bunny "Your joking right?" He asked with a serious tone. "Yes I'm joking Alex I'm mean Alpha. I didn't like how my old pack treated me. but that doesn't mean I can't like yours. I have to give it a chance and see how it would feel to be a wolf bane girl." I said smiling at him. He smiled back then frowned "Did you call me Alpha?" He asked still frowning as he drove the car a little slower then before. We couldn't even see Mike and Z any more they were going to fast. I looked at Alex with a confused look "yes I called you Alpha." I said Sounding confused. "Ok here's the thing when me and you are alone together you call me Alex ok and don't call me Alex in front of the pack it's disrespectful according to the old bête any way. Oh and you can't let any one know I let you call me Alex because I don't even let my best friend call me that ok?" He said smiling brightly. I looked at him as if he were the only boy in the world "Ok what ever you say Alex." I said with out hesitation his smile got bigger "I like you Violet your different in a good way." He said smiling like an idiot. I giggled and blushed at what he said "thanks I feel the same." I said with a huge smile. I think I might like being a wolf bane girl after all.

We finally arrived at the wolf bane pack house I stepped out of the car and looked around it was too quiet. Z and Mike didn't get out of the car they were afraid that the wolves here would attack them. Alex shifted howled loudly and more then twenty wolves came running out of the pack house. Three boys who were as big as Alex came running up to us then stopped in front of us they all looked at me from head to toe. I could feel myself blushing one of the boys put his hand on my lower back I didn't like it when guys did that to me. So I grabbed his hand and flipped him over. The other boys and Alex laughed as the boy I flipped lied on the ground "I like her Alpha she's going to be fun to mess with." Alex growled at the boy "No messing with her she's my play mate got it?" the boy nodded his head "yeah Alpha I get it every girl is free game except this one." He said Smiling at a blond on the steps of the pack house. "Um why am I your play mate?" I asked him with a smile Alex came close to my ear and whispered "Because your my mate." He said before gently bitting my neck when he bit my neck I didn't feel pain like I did with Ricky. All I felt was love like he really wanted me. I knew the second he did that me and my wolf wanted him. Everyone including Z and Mike eyes grew wide and they all had smiles. Yep I know I'm going to like being a wolf bane girl.