Chapter Five: The Bus To Warmth

We reached on time and we were laughing like crazy. We were so lost in having fun.

"There she is," Zen said in such an exhausted way.

Not because he was tired of her, but because of what he would say about his father. I then saw a girl, wearing a Khaki coloured long coat, and a French hat. Her hair was long till her thighs so silky and pure black. Hazel coloured eyes She was pale.. She was holding a small gift bag. I never observed a girl like this in my life before. I hope she's a good girl. She didn't see us until Zen called her. She turned and ran to him, hugged him.

They were so happy, Zen introduced her to me:

"Hana. My companion, My Friend, My Love. I met her after 1 year of leaving school, she lives a street back from my house She's daughter of Uncle Kento's friend"

"Nice to see you Kuro, I've heard a lot about you!" said Hana.

"Nice to see you too Han- Hana" we shaked hands.

Oh god. Oh god. This was such a hard task for me. I was red and I'm glad no one mentioned it because they definitely noticed it.

As we were walking to our house, we ran into my father and stopped. He saw us.

"Are they your friends Kuro?" He asked.

"Yes-"

"Good job brats. Kuro has been a good kid" he patted Zen and Hana and left.

I was shocked. Way too astonish.

"He's so cool!" Zen and Hana smiled.

I do not know how to react to this.

I observed us all, Hana was a decent and genuine person. As we entered my house I showed them the way to my room and went to get drinks. I went to the kitchen and saw my mom sitting. She was mixing something and glared at me. I didn't say anything it was 6am I was pouring berry juice when my mother said,

"Hikaru has good company, and he has always listened to me, don't ruin yourself more" she said.

"Okay" I replied dryly.

"Wow, this must be a special occasion, I never thought you knew how to socialize"

"Yeah"

"I have enough to do already, so clean up the mess you and your gang will make" she said.

"Okay"

She didn't even met them and she thinks I'm in bad company. Talk about ruining the mood.

This whole time we were at home enjoying talking, exploring my dolls.

"Kuro I came up with a name for the doll you gave me!" Zen said loudly.

"Really? What is it?" I asked

"Frost!" He smirked.

"Ew no! Dolls are cute, Frost is a dry name we can do...How about...umm...Frostlight!?" Hana exclaimed.

"That's such a cool name," I replied.

"Well Okay! Frostlight it is" Zen agreed.

It was the first time my doll was named and so beautifully.

"Kuro, why don't you have any sister? She would've been so cute!" said Hana.

"Well...it's funny but you know when my mom knew she was having twins the doctor told her that one of us was a girl...but we both turned out to be boys and my mom says I was in a hurry...like how and why does she blame me Hahaha" I laughed.

"What? Hahaha" Hana laughed too.

Zen ignored it and didn't even smile. I understood why, I guess.

I saw when Hana gave Zen his gift. It was a small box and he pulled a black beaded bracelet from it. It was handmade.