01.

the war between the country continues, the city was sent on lock down and was evacuated to a safer place where civilians won't be able to get hurt from the said war. school was also suspended which left midoriya izuku a teacher at ua unemployed. while his girlfriend, minami hotaru a non stop working nurse. hotaru isn't really a workaholic yet nurses and doctors are currently in need because of the amount of injuries both soldiers and civilians receives from the said war. 

hotaru was working nonstop, she's hardly even home. the situation made izuku worried, he tried brushing the worry off because of hotaru's constant assurance that everything's going to be alright, that she'll come home, come home to him. yet a certain thought can't seem to leave his mind. what if she'll get caught up from the war and hurt herself or worse... 

"izuku, love. you're spacing out again, are you okay?" hotaru asked as she creased her lover's cheeks in a circular motion, wanting to ease whatever he was feeling. 

"you can tell me" she didn't receive any response from him, instead he enveloped her in his arms as he buried his face on the crook of her neck. holding her ever so gentle as if she was a glass that could easily crack with sudden pressure. 

the girl didn't argue anymore and patted his back in a soothing motion as she smiled feeling the heat emitting from his body, just how she missed the feeling of his warm body on her. she felt izuku move away and stare at her eyes, he smiled at her as he held the sides of her head while placing a kiss on his lover's forehead. 

"promise to always come home to me, okay?" he mumbled on hotaru's hair, as his fingers run on its strands. 

"what if i take long?" she asked him, he only faced her once more, smiling as he placed a kiss on the tip of her nose. 

"no matter how long it takes, i'll wait for you my love. I'll wait for you to come home to me."