Prologue

*****WARNING: scenes of a VIOLENT and SEXUAL content*****

________________________________________________________

Dad wasn't going to be home this weekend, but that wasn't odd, since mom died he had been barelly  at home at all. My brother and his friends practically raised me. But this weekend was slightly diffrent from the previous ones...

My brother and his friends, Louis, Niall, Harry and Zayn, planned to go camping in the Woods, and because I was his little sister and he had to take care of me, I had to come with them.  Not that there was something wrong with that, I was used to getting dragged into everything he did, but I was a little afraid of the forest though.

I was eating the pancakes Liam made for me when his friends came in. 'Hi, little sis, how ya doing?' Louis said while he messed up my brown curls.  'Louis! Stop doing that!' I yelled. 'Hey Lily!' Zayn and Harry said in unison. 'Hi Zayn! Hi Harry! Don't I get a hi from you Niall?' I said, enthousiastic as Always. 'Oh well, come here little girl,' he said giving me a tight hug, 'are you okay now?' I just gave him a bright smile.

'So, are you guys ready to leave now?' my brother asked. We all got up, took our stuff and cycled to the Woods. We lived in a little vilage on the edge of a quite huge forest. There were even rumors that if you got far enough in the forest you would find wolves and even bears. I wasn't too scared but we still made sure not to go to far. When we found a nice spot, (at least the boys said it was a nice spot, I didn't see much difference from all the rest we had seen) we unpacked our stuff and the boys put on the tent.

The whole afternoon went by quickly with games and little competitions in which they Always made it easyer for me. It was a lot of fun, I really loved hanging out with my brother and his friends, they were so nice to me. When it became darker Harry and Zayn started to make a fire and we ate marchmallows and other things. We told stories and played some little games around the fire but I started to get bored and I had to pee anyway so I went for a little walk.

I was in deep thoughts so I might have wandered off a little further then necessary. I then remembered I had to pee so I did, but when I was finished I heard a low, raspy voice behind me. 'You don't need to put those back on dear,' he said, comming from behind a tree, 'look, mine are down too!' I saw it was quite an old man, around 60 I guess, and he had indeed his pants down, his hand already playing with his 'thing'. My eyes grew wide as I saw him comming closer to me, I screamed bloody murder when he tuched me, hoping one of the boys would hear me, but he quickly put his hand in over my mouth, cutting off my scream.

I started to struggle and kick as much as I could but he was way to strong for me, he simply pushed me against a tree, but as he did so my leg came free to knee him right there so he had to let go off me for a few seconds so I ran off, but not quick enough. He grabbed my ankle and I fell down on the ground, I gave a scream again but I knew I had lost this fight, he started to bend over me and I knew I was going to get raped and there was nothing I could do about it so I started to cry, Waiting for the pain to come.

Just then I felt him being pulled off of me, surprised I looked up to see it was Louis who came to save me, just that moment punching him in the face several times. 'HOW DARE YOU TOUCH A LITTLE INNOCENT GIRL LIKE HER, HOW DARE YOU EVEN LOOK AT HER OR THINK ABOUT HER! NOW GET AWAY FROM HERE BEFORE I RIP YOUR DICK INTO PIECES!' I had never seen him so angry before, I was quite amazed by the fact that he was only 16 and he had just beaten off a force man who was way older than him, acctually I was a bit scared too, but that didn't last long 'cause as soon as he turned to see me his face softened and filled with concern. 

He took me in his arms and kissed my forehead softly, 'Are you ok, Lily? Did he hurt you?' I nodded to both questions. A shadow came over his face again as he looked in the direction the man had disappeared in, wondering if he should go find him and beat him up, but he dicided to stay here and take care of me. 'You are safe now,' he said to me, 'I won't let anything happen to you.' He then picked me up and carried me all the way back to our camp. Softly wispering things to me to reassure me.

I must have fallen asleep in his arms 'cause the next thing I remember is waking up in the tent to the sound of loud voices. 'DON'T PRETEND YOU DIDN'T HEAR HER LIAM, I KNOW YOU DID, YOU WERE JUST TO DAMN LAZY TO GET UP AND CHECK IF SHE WAS OK!' 'I was just...' 'SHE'S YOUR GOD DAMN SISTER LIAM AND SHE WOULD'VE BEEN RAPED IF I HADN'T COME TO SAVE HER!' 'Louis, listen I'm sorry man I'm just..' 'I don't wanna hear it, you should apologise to her, not me! With that he got in the tent.

'Oh,' he said seeing I was awake, 'I'm sorry, did I wake you?'

'Yes, but it's ok,' I gave him a little smile, 'Thanks for saving me out there.'

'No problem dear, I care about you, you know? I don't want you to get hurt.'

'Wil you stay here with me tonight?' I was afraid he'd say no but I had to ask, I just had to.

'Of course I will.' And as he said so, he took his sleeping bag, laid it down next to mine and got in. He softly stroke my hair and said: 'Wake up Lily!'

'What?' I said confused.

'I said wake up Lily! You have to get ready for school!'

'Ow, yes, I'll be right down, Liam.' Stupid dream! I think to myself. It's five years ago now but I've dreamt this day over and over again because that night three things changed. First thing: I never come near the forest again, second: Liam has become at least twice as protective as before, never letting me out of his sight, and third: I am now deeply in love with Louis Tomlinson.

But nobody knows, and I am going to keep it that way.