✬' ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ.. ' (ᴏᴄ x ᴀsᴛʀᴏ) (ᴘʟᴀᴛ+ғʟᴜғғ) (ʀᴇǫ)

(CREDS TO PERSON WHO REQUESTED THIS!)

꧁____________꧂

Mila woke up in a cold sweat. She had that nightmare again, about how Astro would turn into a twisted right in front of her. Mila knew it wasn't real, but it still felt like it was. She wiped away her tears and hopped out of her bed. Opening the door as she walked out of the room.

She walked around the Gardenview Toon Rooms for a bit until she stumbled upon one room. Astro's room. Mila knocked on his door and waited for a response. A couple of seconds went by, Astro opened up the door.

" Dandy.. It's the middle of the night- Why are you..- "

Astro looked at Mila with sleep deprived eyes, before coming to a realization that it was his friend, Mila standing in front of him.

" Oh.. Sorry.. Thought you were Dandy.. Is there something you want to tell me?.. "

" Y-yeah... I had the same dream again.. "

" The one where I turn into a Twisted? - "

Mila nodded in response. Astro decided to let Mila enter his room. As she explored, she noticed Astro patting down on a bean bag. Slowly, she walked over and sat down on the baggy chair. Astro took off his blanket and wrapped it around Mila.

" You seemed like you were cold.. "

She smiled at Astro's worry, giving a little chuckle in return.

"hehe... Thank's Astro.. "

" No problem.. Just remember, those nightmares you have.. They aren't real.. They're just there to scare you, but you don't have to worry about me turning into a Twisted anytime soon.. You're safe with me... "

Astro took a book from his bookshelves nearby and handed it to Mila's hands. (it's dork diaries/j(?))

" Here, You can read that until you get tired.. "

He handed her a bookmark as well in case she wanted to read it again.

" Thanks, Astro.. "

" ..No problem! "

He let out a small giggle, happy to help out a friend. They both sat in silence, as Mila was enjoying the book her friend gave her. After a while, Mila started to get tired, she grabbed the bookmark Astro gave her and placed it on her current page and closed the book, laying her head on the head of the bean bag and closed her eyes.

Astro took note of his friends sleepy state, and smiled. He made sure his friend would get a good sleep tonight.

" Sweet Dreams.. "

꧁_________꧂

[END]

i hope it's appetizing enough for you 😿😿...