✶| ' ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ.' (ɢʟɪsᴛᴇɴ x ʀᴏᴅɢᴇʀ) (ғʟᴜғғ) (ʀᴇǫ)

(CREDITS TO THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED THIS!)

꧁____________________꧂

☆[ FLOOR 14 ]☆

The elevator door opened, as Rodger stepped into the Warehouse room. The light's dimmed, as they soon turned the room pitch black.

" Great.. A blackout.. " Rodger said, sighing dramatically. As he was walking, he could hear someone in the distance.

"Did I.. Hear someone??... "

Rodger remembered that voice, his former friend, Glisten, whom couldn't make it to the elevator in time a couple of floors back. Immediately after Rodger heard his friends voice, he searched around the Warehouse with a flashlight in search of Glisten.

A couple minutes pass by, as he was slowly starting to give up. As Rodger turned around a corner, he heard crying. Rodger rushed to the noise to find Glisten sobbing in a corner near the elevator, banging on the door of the elevator with ichor; his tears running down his face, staining the glass.

" It's no use... No one will even be here for me.. " The twisted whispered to himself, covering his eyes with his hands and continuing to sob. Rodger felt bad, and walked over to the sobbing twisted, putting a hand on Glistens shoulder.

" Hey.. Don't worry, I'm here!.. " He spoke to his still sane friend with a reassuring tone, as he sat down next to Glisten.

".. Rodger?... " Glisten seemed surprised at how Rodger was looking for him in the pitch blackness of the Warehouse.

" I was looking for you once I heard your voice, glad to see you're okay! " Rodger placed a hand a few inches away from Glisten.

Glisten's eyes dilated in realization, taking Rodgers hand in response.

" You were... Looking.. For me??.. "

Rodger wiped away Glistens tears with his hand, getting a bit of ichor on him, before nodding in agreement

" Yes... Yes I was looking for you.. "

Glisten, Without a second thought, hugged Rodger in glee, continuing to hold Rodgers hand, starting to tear up from joy of seeing someone care about him, let alone Rodger. He hugged Glisten back, also continuing to hold Glistens hand and patted his back with his other hand.

"... Rodger.... "

...

" Am I.. Still perfect?.... "

Rodger thought for a moment, looking at Glisten before giving the mirror a kiss on the cheek (don't ask how)

" Yes.. You're still perfect, even in a condition like this.. "

Glisten felt actual love after hearing Rodgers acceptance, and clenched his grip on Rodgers hand a little tighter, sobbing in happiness of being reminded he was still beautiful and perfect.

" Thank you.. So much... "

" No problem, Bud.. "

[END]

꧁________________꧂

screams loudly SORRY I NEVER DID FLUFF IN MY LIFE SO SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT AND NOT REALLY THAT APPETIZING 😿😿😿😿