Chapter 4: First Day

Due to the time period not being the war times anymore, instead of 6 years old the Academy started accepting students from age 8. 

For the first year in the Academy, students were only taught about the history and other book studies. During this year, the level of students are usually similar.

On the second year in the Academy, the students will have to start traning their memorization as that was the thing that would save their lives. They had to be able to memorize all the hand signs of each jutsus they know. The level of the civilian born students were usually lower than those of ninja family born ones.

For the third year, they started training the body and were taught how to handle the basic weapons such as kunai and shuriken. This was the year the civilian borns usually quit. 

On the fouth year, the students start accessing their chakras and are taught the basic hand signs. Around this year, the students had to be able at least hit half of the targets and memorize all the hand signs. 

On the last year of the Academy, the students were taught 3 basic jutsus that needs to be done to graduate from the Academy. 

          1. The Henge no Justu (Transformation Jutsu) is a jutsu that allows the user to take the appearance of whatever they choose however it usually took a lot of practice and sharp observation to not have any flaws and perfectly impersonate the target which could be anything ranging from human, animal to even inanimate objects. 

         2. The Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu) is a jutsu that allows users to create one or more afterinmages of themselves. However, it is just an afterimage and is incapable of damaging opponents and is usually used to confuse the opponents.

          3.  The Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Jutsu) is a jutsu that allows users to replace themselves with a block of wood or something similar. This jutsu makes the opponent to believe briefly that they've successfully struck the user. 

Hiroyuki POV (8 years old)

Today is the day of Hiroyuki's first day in the Academy and Yuki was very excited. Due to his proficiency in the basics, he did not need to go to the first 2 years of the Academy but rather he went straight to the 3rd year. So his classmates would be two years older than him, however because of his height, it would not be very obvious that he was actually younger.

During his childhood, Yuki would usually spent his time going to the library and even the Hokage's library and read up a lot of different books of different genre. This made Yuki very knowledgeable in many different things and having been reading since young age, he absorbs all the knowledge just like a sponge.

Due to his request of not telling the teachers of his heritage, only the principal knew of his true identity of being the Hokage's son and was introduced to others as a son of a merchant. He did not want to get special treatments from his teachers and classmates just for his heritage and he wanted friends who accepted him for himself. 

So he disguised himself. He wore an earring with a seal that placed henge on him. His hetero eyes turned to a bright blue on both sides, his luscious blond hair turning black, and his whiskered cheeks became flawless. He also changed the way he wore his clothes. He would usually wear kimonos that were both comfortable and battle ready however he decided to wear shirt with shorts for the duration of his stay in the Academy.

Most of his classmates already knew each other from the past two years so they did not need to introduce themselves anymore. However with the new student, their teacher, Michiko Sensei decided everyone should introduce themselves again. 

M-Michiko H-Hiroyuki S-Sasuke

M: Good morning everyone, today is the first day of your third year in the Academy. Im sure you see both familiar and unfamiliar face. The number of students decreased last ear from 124 students to 96. That is why we only have three classrooms now. You will introduce yourselves to familiarize yourselves with the other students. State your name, nickname, likes, hates, hobbies, and your dreams. 

M: I will do it first. My name is Michiko Akagi. You can call me Michiko-sensei of just Michi-sensei. I like eating, reading, and my fiancee, Hotaru Fujii. I hate the war. My hobbies include eating different types of food, sleeping, and reading Icha-Icha books. My dream in the future is for all my students to grow to reach 25 years old and for me to marry my fiancee and retire.

M: We will be doing this by your class number. First is Arima Kanata, ........ Ikeda Hiroyuki?

H: My name is Ikeda Hiroyuki. You can call me Yuki. I like reading, cooking, gardening, and taming animals. I hate thoughtless people and fan girls. I guess reading is my main hobby and my dream is to be a ninja that is proficient in all of the ninja arts and maybe be the Hokage.

S: (Pshh, not only does he look weak but his hobbies are all girly. I mean why would someone who cook and play with animals be a ninja. He is here just to play. No need to pay attention to him) Hn

20 Minutes later-

M: Okay, so we are all now familiar with each other. I will now tell you what to expect from this school year. In this school year, you will be taught the academy taijutsu and it will be the first year you will be handling weaponry. We will only begin with the basic weapons such as the kunai and the shuriken. 

M: By the end of the school year, you have to be able to do the basic taijutsu and be able to at least hit the target with your weapon of choice. Since this is your first year, you will have to either hit 50% of the target with one weapon or hit 20% of the target with the two weapons. Its your choice. If you can't accomplish one of these tasks, you will not be able to move up to the next level.

M: Got it? I will begin by teaching you about the two weapons.............................

_Time Skip_

4 in the afternoon

The academy ended and that was the first day of Academy for Hiroyuki. He actually became friends with Kiba when he treated Akamaru as an equal living being and with Ino when he showed her his wide knowledge in gardening and flowers. 

Although there was not much he did as it was just the first day, Hiroyuki felt accomplished as he has finally made friends his age.