Chapter 1

One day you normally go to potions but once you enter the classroom you notice someone different in the room today. Professor Snape introduced him as Tom Riddle  to the class. You look in awe because he is the cutest one in this school. So you watch him all through potions as Snape is assigning partners. For the projects and study partners for the rest of the year. He partners everyone else exempt, you and tom so naturally you and tom are partners for the rest of the year as tm is the best student and lets just say your grades aren't doing good at all plus tm is one of the only people that your brother Draco can tolerate. "Miss. Malfoy staring at Mr. riddle will not give you the answers to this class now pay attention" Snape said smoothly "I don't mind professor" tom replies. your cheeks flush red in embarrassment and tom says "library 10pm don't be late." you try to respond but nothing comes out of your mouth as you remember that tom is head boy so he has to do the first shift of the night shifts. A little while later you go to the great hall for diner you make your way to Slytherin table to eat you diner as you sit down you see tom sit down at the other end of the table and start to eat his food as you also proceed to do so yourself and just like clockwork tom leaves to make his rounds right as you finish your food. you get up from your seat and go to your dorm to change but see your brother in the common room and wave to him and he looks at you oddly but you continue to your dorm and change into a green sweater and a pair of black jeans that flare out at the ends with your favorite pair of black combat boots with your Hogwarts robe on the outside to keep your figure the same plus it is quite warm. you check the time and it is 9:30 just enough time to get to the Library.

Word count: 365 words

What do you guys think?