4

Kimi "Räikkönen" Martinez, legendary racing champion turned underground entrepreneur, saw Icy approaching and smiled widely. His piercing gaze, honed from years of high-speed racing, didn't miss the fury burning within her.

"And what brings a wild pirate like you here to these ends?" Kimi asked, his Finnish accent tinged with amusement, as he noted her noticeable anger.

"Icy, it's been far too long," he added, his eyes crinkling at the corners.

"Martinez... haven't seen you in a long time," Icy said, her voice dripping with sarcasm, though a hint of warmth lingered.

Kimi chuckled, his rugged features softening. "Ah, still as fiery as ever, I see."

He motioned for her to follow him, and Icy obliged, her long strides matching Kimi's.

As they walked through the winding alleys, Icy unleashed her pent-up anger, her words tumbling out in a furious cascade. Kimi listened intently, his expression sympathetic.

"That cowardly Prince Hwa thinks he can take me down? Ha! I'll show him the true meaning of pirate's wrath!"

Kimi's gaze never wavered, his eyes locked onto Icy's. "Easy, Icy. You know I've got your back."

They turned a corner, and the Black Deck Tavern's neon sign flickered to life, casting a warm glow over the darkening street.

"Welcome to my humble abode," Kimi said, his smile returning. "Well, I know just what will cheer you up."

With a mischievous glint in his eye, Kimi dragged Icy into the tavern, its doors swinging open to reveal a den of shady characters, smugglers, and rebels.

The air thickened with smoke, laughter, and intrigue. Icy's anger began to dissipate, replaced by a spark of curiosity.

"What have you got planned, Kimi?" she asked, her voice softer.

Kimi winked. "You'll see. Trust me, it'll be worth it."

As they navigated the crowded tavern, whispers followed Icy – "Pirate's Revenge" and "Royal Vengeance." Kimi's influence was evident; this was his domain.

A hooded figure caught Icy's attention, their eyes locking in a fleeting moment of understanding.

"Kimi, who's that?" Icy asked, her voice barely audible.

"Someone who shares your... distaste for Prince Hwa," Kimi replied, his voice low.

Icy's gaze lingered on the mysterious figure, a plan beginning to form.

"Let's get down to business," Kimi said, his eyes sparkling. "We've got a score to settle."