9

Captain Lexi's gaze swept across the table, her curiosity piqued. "So, who are all of you, if I may ask?" she inquired, realizing she had never met these individuals before.

Kimi, sipping his ale, spoke first. "I'm Kimi Räikkönen Martinez, former racing champion and underground entrepreneur. I've been helping Icy with her... extracurricular activities."

Nathan "Unspeakable" Graham, his rugged features illuminated by the tavern's fire, nodded. "I'm Nathan. I've worked with Kimi on various projects. My skills lie in hand-to-hand combat and tactical strategy."

The mysterious woman with piercing green eyes smiled enigmatically. "I am Aria," she began, her voice low and sultry. "My past is... complicated. Let's just say I have experience with Prince Hwa's regime and wanted to see his downfall."

Aria's gaze lingered on Lexi, her expression softening. "I've heard a lot about you, Captain. Your reputation precedes you."

Carat, seated beside Lexi, grinned. "And I'm Carat, Captain Lexi's trusted gunner and friend."

Jax, the gentle giant, chuckled. "And I'm Jax, Lexi's first mate and muscle."

As the introductions concluded, the tavern's warmth and camaraderie enveloped them.

Lexi's eyes sparkled with gratitude. "Thank you, all of you, for your help. We make a formidable team."

Kimi raised his mug. "To new alliances and future adventures!"

The group echoed the toast, their laughter and clinking glasses filling the tavern.

In that moment, they forged an unbreakable bond, united by their quest for justice.