𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄

now playing : dark paradise © -dontsmile, 2024

© -dontsmile, 2024.

❝ loving you forever can't be wrongeven though you're not here, won't move on

even though you're not here, won't move on.❞

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 darcy agatha blythe , young and vibrant woman, thought she had learned everything there was to know about love and relationships, having been in her fair share of them. each relationship ended in heartbreak, leaving behind a trail of pain and bitter memories. Instead of hiding these experiences, darcy channeled her heartbreak into her music. her songs about ex-boyfriends became hugely popular on the internet, resonating with countless listeners who found their own stories mirrored in her lyrics. she also had a close circle of friends, but the thought of meeting someone new on her upcoming birthday filled her with dread.

IN WHICH chris, known for his upbeat and cheerful demeanor, found himself attending darcy's birthday party due to his brothers' close friendship with her. though he had never spoken to her directly, he was well aware of her popularity with her music, especially on social media. darcy's songs, known for their raw and emotional lyrics about heartbreak and love, often left a lingering impression on listeners, including himself. despite his cheerful disposition, chris was empathetic towards Darcy, knowing the pain and brokenness behind her songs.

❝ and there's no remedy for memory, your
face is like a melody, it won't leave my head.❞
⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

𓆩 ︎𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡 𓆪

𓆩♱𓆪 . . . 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄
portrayed by nessa barrett ִֶָ☾.