𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

Heyy moonstars!So like I said I brought this book back!I hope yall enjoy!Make sure to vote and comment, it keeps me motivated to write!

Heyy moonstars!
So like I said I brought this book back!
I hope yall enjoy!
Make sure to vote and comment, it keeps me motivated to write!

Heyy moonstars!So like I said I brought this book back!I hope yall enjoy!Make sure to vote and comment, it keeps me motivated to write!

"Papa, how did you meet Mama?" The innocent eyes looked up at him, waiting for the answer.

"How I met your mother?" He paused, lost in thought, as the question pushed him down memory lane.

"Thirteen years ago..."

━ ━ ━

"Anika Anand?" the peon called out, his voice echoing in the hallway. Anika rose from her seat, smoothing her uniform before approaching the peon. "Yes?" she asked, her curiosity piqued.

"Principal Madam andar bula rahi hai," the peon replied. He swung open the door to the principal's office, revealing Mrs. Kiran Verma, the principal, immersed in a stack of papers.

Anika entered the office, her footsteps quiet on the plush carpet. "I was called?" she asked, her voice confident.

Mrs. Verma looked up, a warm smile spreading across her face. "Ah, Anika, congratulations are in order! You've made us all proud by securing the top position in the 10th boards across India."

Anika's face lit up with a genuine smile. "Thank you, ma'am. It's an honor."

Mrs. Verma gestured to the chair opposite her desk. "Please, have a seat. I have your personalized schedule for the new academic year, crafted by your father himself."

As Anika sat down, her smile faltered, replaced by a hint of trepidation. She accepted the schedule from Mrs. Verma, her eyes scanning the packed timetable.

"We'll ensure you receive the best preparation for national-level and competitive examinations," Mrs. Verma explained, her eyes shining with enthusiasm. "As per your father's request, you'll have priority attention from our teachers."