One

Present time
~Natsu POV~ (18 years old)
I walk into the guild hall on a beautiful Monday morning. (hint the sarcasm) I'm walking towards the bar and not paying attention because I'm intrigued by a blonde who is sitting there getting her morning favorite. I brush against someone's shoulder on my way.

"OI, FLAME BRAIN, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" I hear Gray yell at me. He gets on my nerves sometimes. Other than that honestly were like best friends. It's fun to fight him, he's a worthy opponent. "YOU WANNA FIGHT ICE PRINCESS?!" I scream back.

Our foreheads press against each others. Fists raised ready to pummel each other to a pulp; also did I mention were basically growling like animals.

"ENOUGH!" Booms the voice of Erza Scarlet, Queen of the Fairies. It goes quiet for a few seconds, like usual, but then everyone goes back to there own business. "Do you two ever not want to kill each other?" She puts a hand to her forehead in disappoint.

I look over at the bar, the blonde and a bluenette are looking at us while trying to stifle their laughter, it's clearly not working. Next thing I know I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders, I look to see Gray smirking back. "Hah! Erza, darling, hot head over here loves me too much to really hurt me." He looks at me waiting for a response, and I have a perfect one.

"Yea Erza, I would never hurt the love of my life." I say and make kissy lips at Gray, he bursts out laughing and falls to the floor. I then see a flustered Juvia running to his side, she cares so much and I know Gray likes her but god forbid he has feelings. I notice Lucy walking over a bit after Juvia. She's in her cute short pink skirt and black tank top.

I feel a shaking and light punching in my arm "Natsu-San how could you say that to Gray-sama he's my love" I just laugh and look at gray sitting on the ground trying to breath. "Oi don't worry Juvia i was just teasing" I love someone else. I say, but i cant say the last part... That'd be bad.

"Hey Lucy! How's your morning going?" I ask trying to start conversation; I used to be so casual talking to her but now I get all awkward and I never know what to say. "Oh its good, hey why haven't u like broke into my house these past few days like u usually do?" She says looking at the floor hiding her face. "Oh I don't know I guess i just figured it gets annoying after a while... Why? Dose someone miss me?" I say smirking at her, she turns bright red. I put my arm around her shoulders. She scrunches and tries to get away. "H-Hey what are they talking about over there?" She says changing the subject and squirming out of my grasp. She walks over to the bar where all our friends are talking. I watch her go over there and i realize what i just did... Haha oops.

"Its sucks y'all never had siblings." Lisana says shooting a smile at Mira. "Well I had lyon growing up, he was kinda like a brother." Gray states. Everyone starts talking about how they either had siblings or not. Huh I mean I grew up as an only child, but I remember faintly someone it could have just been my old neighbor. But idk my family is gone now thats why i was raised by Igneel cuz my town was destroyed but i was real little and barely remember.

"Oi Natsu! Earth to Natsu!" Lucy tries to get my attention by yelling and waving her hands in my face. "Oh sorry i was thinking about the whole sibling thing..." I tell her. This is gonna bother me now...

~Kace POV~ (21 years old)
"Thatll be 10 jewel" said the impatient man at the counter. I get out my mostly empty wallet and rummage for the money I need. I pull out a 5 and 4 ones and just enough change, I have like 3j left; I need to get a job or find a way to make money. "H-Here u go sir" I give him the money and he snatches it out of my hand.

I grab my food and leave the store slamming the door behind me. As I walk down the streets of Magnolia I pull out a roll from my bag, and start to eat; I probably shouldn't be eating this early in the morning, it'll mess up my food schedule. God I hate being poor, I guess that whatcha get when you live on your own for most of your life.

"Those kids at that crazy guild" "I know right, always making a mess of things" "At least they make a good living." At a local coffee shop I hear some people talking. A guild? I've heard of a popular one being here in Magnolia but I've never really been in theses parts of Fiore. I walk over to where they're sitting. "Excuse me..." I shyly interrupt their conversing. "Huh? You say something kid?" One of the men ask, "Oh uhm yea I over heard u talking about a guild, which one and where can I find it?" My face lights up a little as I ask, hoping they will help me.

"You know you gotta have a magic ability to join a guild." The other guy says laughing a little while over looking me. "Yea I know, so where is it?" I accidentally slam my fist on the table making their coffee cups shake. Damn I gotta get that under control. "Gomen, I just wanna know where it is I'm not from these parts so if u could help..?" I say apologetically and tears almost form in my eyes. Eeww when did I become such a softie.

The woman puts her hand over mine and smiles, "Its just on the edge of town, if you walk north on any road you'll get to it. The guilds name is Fairy Tail."

~ Arigato mina I like totally forgot about this story till a little but ago, I couldn't find a way to keep it going but I did it! Hope u enjoy! ^.^ ~
         ~Isie_Marie_Dragneel