Three

~Natsu POV~
"DRAGNEEL?!?!?
The whole guild exclaims with disbelief, just looking from Me to this, this kid. "Wha-what is it, why are you all looking at me like that?" He asks clearly confused and looking at Lucy then to gramps then to me. "I-I'm a Dragneel...." I say completely baffled and confused. I can barely even think, what is happening. I rarely have no words, yet I do now. I stand there mouth opened slightly as if to say something but nothing comes out. I look over at Luce who is standing behind me.

"A-are you N-natsu..?" Kace stutters, breaking the silence after what feels like forever. "Who.. Who are you even?" I ask sounding a bit more aggressive than I meant to but I don't care at the moment.
My eyes are squinted as I stare at this guy. He starts to walk up to me, "Don't you remember me? Natsu, I heard our town was destroyed and I thought you were dead, course I wouldn't know for sure, but, it's.. It's you, I've missed you so much you don't even know." I stand here unmoving, not breathing, not anything. He walks a bit closer and puts his hands on my shoulders and I don't stop him bc I can't really move. I snap out of it and push them off and back up, how dose he know this? No one dose, not anyone but Lucy. I look around and now everyone is staring at me, I've never really felt, 'nervous?' before. I look around panicked and rush out of the guild. "Natsu wait!" I hear Lucy yell and try to go after me but I'm going to fast as I run down the street.

~Kace POV~
"What just happened?" I say, I'm so confused right now. Oh my god, of course Natsu won't remember me I told mom and dad not to talk about me to him. And he probably forgot about me, being so young, or at least a faint memory. *ugghhhh* I groan realizing the mistake I just made. "Dose anyone know where he might have gone?" I say with a strictish tone but also kinda monotone. "Come with me." The blonde who I think is Lucy grabs my hand and pulls me out the guild while just simply looking at someone and they move out the way, if that haven't already. We bust out the guild and walk a bit away till we get to a corner down the street.
She turned and grabbed my shoulders. "How do you know that about Natsu?" She spit, squinting her eyes, clearly mad. "I, uhm, I'm his older brother, I was kicked out the house at a young age for..." I hesitate telling her, "reasons... and he probably doesn't remember." I explain as she stares me down. "Are you for real?" She tightens her grip, damn she's strong for a girl. "Why would I lie about this..." I say apologetically, knowing she cares so much. I want her to trust me, to help me.
"So where did natsu go, please I want to clear things up with him." I say once she lets go of my arms and she's calmed down some. "Uh he likes to go to the Sakura park and sit under the huge tree." She says with a smile, Ik she's thinking about him I'm the way she talks, why they arnt together I question.
We make our way to the park walking beside each other.
We walk in the maze of pink sakura trees till we reach a huge one in the center. Long limbs covered in shimmery pink petals branch out, as it towers into the sky. "You should wait here." Lucy says as she walks towards the tree looking among the branches for her friend, and my brother. "Sounds good." I whisper under my breath as a plop down on the ground and wait.

~Natsu POV~
How is this possible, I've only ever told Lucy about that, I'm supposed to be dead, my family died, my mom and dad, but how, how dose he even know me, he sounded hurt but happy to find me... I'd it possible that he's my brother... Memories flood in as if by magic, faintly, I don't remember much, just his presence. I guess it explains the few pictures I had of my family when I was young... Also that ripped picture I had sitting in a top shelf of my old room. But why would they keep my older brother from me... That's why I had that feeling earlier, about an older brother. I need to talk to him... Clear things up.
I snap out of my trance and I realize my surroundings.. I'm at Lucy's apartment, I don't even remember coming here. I guess it must be a sort of instinct..? Heh oh well. "Maybe Lucy has some food I can eat," I say aloud to myself. I walk over to the fridge and open it, my mouth waters at the sight of my favorite food, pudding! (Insert supernatural reference). Maybe she was saving it, eh I'll just have a few bites. *A whole bowl later* "I'm kinda tired, hey look her comfy bed," I mumble as I plop down on the pink comforted bed. I snuggle up in her blankets and fall asleep to the smell of her sweet strawberry scent.

~Sorry for any errors and stuff also so sorry for not updating sooner!!!! I am so bad at that >.<
    -Isie_marie_Dragneel