Moving Day

*knock knock* *Doorbell* Me and josh run down staira to open the door. We see the moving crew and josh's mom. We let them in and show them the way to where josh room is at. Hey mom i cant believe this is happening. Said josh. Yea baby i know but if you ever want to talk or come over your welcome at anytime. Your room is still there with the extra bed. Thanks mom.

Hey paris can i get a picture of you and josh. Sure ms.turner. *snap snap* well you guys have fun. Josh you have my number dont forget to call me. I wont mom. Love you, love you too bye.

Its going to be hars living without my mom. You will get over it eventually said paris. How can you say that? My mom was like my main person we did everything together. I just hope that doesnt change. Well it shouldn't she said you can come over anytime. Said paris. Yea your right.

But look at your room josh this is cool. I know right it going to feel like my room at my moms house. Well ill leave you to settle in. Im going to my room and if you need anything im nextdoor. Ok.

Josh lays accros his bed and looks towards the closet door. He looks at his pants from the other day and remembers the guy put something in his pants. He gets up and digs in his pocket. He find a paper with a number on it. He decides to text it and see what happens