ride along

Wasnt that place amazing!? "Paris said" Josh sits in silence. Are you ok josh? Josh closes his eyes. Maybe he is tired. Mom said.

Mom i think this car is following us. Huh! Josh said . Im going to pull over at the gas station and get some gas maybe he will keep driving. No no no No . josh said. Josh are you ok? Did something happen back there?

Mom gets out of the car to get some gas. I dont see the car anymore. Ok josh tell me what happened. Ok i walked in the restroom and the lights turned off and this man came up to me and said ive been watching you and he chokes me. And he walked out before the lights came on

Lol josh this story is funny. Paris said. Funny?! Im serious paris . Whatever i dont think anybody would do that to you. How would you even get out without seeing someone if yall was in the same restroom. I dont know he just disappeared. That doesnt make sense to me . lets hurry up and get you home so we can get some rest.

Ughh. Mom gets back in the car and starts driving on the road. The ride home is quiet. Is everything good back there? Yea we are fine.

The black cars comes on the side amd is starring in the window. Mom the car is back again. Oh crap ill loose them. What if its him. Josh said. Josh just shh your going crazy now. Said paris. Mom drives around the city and finally makes it home safe.

I dont think it was neccassary to do all of that mom. It was probably a fluke.