One Step at a Time (2/2)

Nico lay on her bed, the soft glow of her fairy lights casting a warm ambiance around her room. The sounds of laughter and splashes from the pool party earlier that day echoed in her mind. She couldn’t shake the image of her best friend, hair glistening under the sun, wearing that blue bikini that hugged her curves just right. Nico’s heart raced at the memory.

Seeing Ellie today had struck her like a bolt of lightning. The way Elle was laughing, her skin glowing, the carefree confidence she radiated. It was more than admiration; it was a raw, intense desire that flooded Nico’s senses, leaving her breathless.

Nico rolled onto her side, her heart fluttering with emotions she was just beginning to understand. She was undeniably in love with Elle, and the realization was both thrilling and terrifying. What if she didn’t feel the same? What if everything changed between them?

As she tried to process her thoughts, she found her gaze drifting to her phone, where a selfie of her and Elle from their lesson earlier rested on the screen. They were giggling  arms around each other, their bodies illuminated by the afternoon sun. Nico’s breath caught in her throat. Ellie looked stunning, and for a moment, the world around her faded away, leaving only the warm memory of that day.

Nico bit her lip, feeling a familiar heat pooling within her. The urge to explore her feelings tugged at her, more potent than ever. It was wrong, she thought, to feel this way about her best friend, but she couldn’t help herself. She needed to find release, to channel this overwhelming desire somehow.

(If you’re sensitive to stuff like this or whatever, you can stop here. If not, enjoy, ‘cause I know what you like. <3)

She shifted under her covers, heart racing as she slipped her hand beneath her panties. The warmth of her skin sent shivers down her spine, each touch igniting a fire deep inside her. Closing her eyes, she let her mind wander back to the pool, imagining Elle’s laughter echoing in her ears, the sight of her sun-kissed skin.

Nico's fingers moved with a purpose, brushing against her clit, drawing out the sensations that had been building since she first saw Elle in that bikini. She imagined their bodies pressed together, the heat of their skin mingling, the softness of Ellei’s lips against her own. The vision played vividly in her mind, making her pulse quicken even more.

As her thoughts raced, she glanced back at the selfie, the joy and beauty of that moment intensifying her desire. Elle's smile was infectious, and Nico wished for nothing more than to hold her close, to explore every inch of her. She could almost feel Ellie's laughter vibrating against her body, a sweet melody that made her want to lose herself in the moment.

With every caress, Nico allowed herself to indulge in her fantasies, feeling the pleasure swell within her. She wanted Elle, wanted to taste that connection they shared, to transform their friendship into something deeper, more intimate. The thought sent her over the edge, her fingers moving faster as she circled her clit, waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

When she finally comes, a gasp escapes her lips, the release washing over her in a torrent of bliss. She felt every tremor ripple through her, the ecstasy mingling with the heat of her desire.

As she lay there, breathless and satisfied, a mix of emotions washed over her. She had touched a part of herself that felt both beautiful and forbidden, a secret she would keep close for now. But even in her bliss, guilt and doubt flickered in the back of her mind. What if Elle ever found out? Would it ruin everything they had built together?

Nico glanced around her room, the soft glow of the fairy lights reflecting her tangled emotions. She knew she had to tread carefully. But for now, she allowed herself to dream of a day when she could bridge the gap between friendship and something more. With a lingering smile, she settled back against her pillows, her heart still racing, filled with hope for what the future might hold.

(Thanks for reading! And I'm sorry. But I hope you liked it anyway 💕)