Always and Forever

Nico's room was a cozy haven, a mix of vibrant posters, scattered art supplies, and stacks of books. Sunlight streamed through the window, casting a warm glow over the two girls sprawled on the bed. Nico, a lively 16-year-old with shoulder-length brunette hair, was sketching in her notebook while Elle, her (almost) 17-year-old best friend with flowing blonde hair, flipped through a magazine.

Ellie then nudged Nico with her elbow.
"Soo, who's ya crush today?"

Nico looked up from her drawing, smirking.
"Easy. Zendaya. She's amazing. Talented, gorgeous, and just... perfect. What more could ya ask for? <3"

Ellie laughed, rolling her eyes.
"Typical. You and half the world~"

"Then what about you, Miss 'I-Have-Superior-Taste'?" Nico shot back, raising an eyebrow but still smiling.

Elle feigned a thoughtful expression, tapping her chin.
"Hmm, let's see. Henry Cavill? I mean, have you seen him in The Witcher? Those muscles and that jawline..
Mwah~" She does a French kiss.

Nico burst out laughing.
"Oh, come on, Ellie! That's like, the most basic choice ever. You can't just pick someone because they have good muscles!"

Elle scoffs to herself playfully and mumbles.
"Says the girl who's obsessed with Zendaya..."

"At least my crush is based on talent and personality," Nico teased, tossing a pillow at Elle.

Elle caught the pillow, her eyes sparkling with mischief.
"Are you saying Henry Cavill isn't talented?"

"I'm saying he's... Okay, fine! He *is* talented. He did a good Superman... But still!" Nico tries to defend her point.

"You know what, Nico? You're just jealous because Henry Cavill could outmuscle Zendaya any day~" Elle teased, her grin widening.

Nico shakes her head, grinning. "You're impossible.."

Elle leaned back in the bed, sighing dramatically, but still with her grin.
"And yet, you still love me~"

"Unfortunately, yes," Nico replied, rolling her eyes but smiling fondly.

Their laughter filled the room, a testament to their easy and unbreakable bond. It was moments like these, filled with light-hearted banter and playful arguments, that defined their friendship. They could tease each other endlessly, knowing there was nothing but love and understanding underneath it all.

Ellie threw a pillow back at Nico, who caught it and launched it right back.
"Okay, but seriously, have you seen Zendaya in Euphoria? She's incredible!"

"Alright, alright, I'll give you that one," Elle conceded, laughing. "She is pretty good.."

Nico smiled, satisfied.
"See? I knew you'd come around <3"

Elle shook her head, still smiling. "You're something else, Nico."

"And you wouldn't have me any other way~" Nico responded with a wink.

They settled back into their comfortable positions, the magazine and sketchbook forgotten for the moment. It was in these simple, carefree moments that their friendship truly shone, solid and unwavering.

Little did they know, the days ahead would test their bond in ways they could never have imagined. But for now, they were just Elle and Nico, best friends, always and forever <3