CAMP HALF-BLOOD...

Chapter 5: Camp half-blood
Leos POV:
I managed to get (Y/N) to camp with only one incident, We ran across an Empousai. (Y/N) being gay became our advantage and the only reason we lived, he wasn't effected by her weird hypnotizing powers that usually take over men. I was in to much of a haze to clearly remember what happened but we're alive and that's all that matters. Even if how he managed to take down an empousai without any training is bugging me.

I took (Y/N) to the big house and introduced him to Chiron. I could see him look at Chiron with eyes of wonder and I remembered when I had first met him, how cool it was. But Chirons reaction to (Y/N) was weird, he looked concerned and deep in thought. That didn't happen often.
"(Y/N), do you have any family heirlooms on you? something you never take off." (Y/N) thought about it before revealing a silver necklace that hung lowly around his neck. Chiron nodded, "That would be why then... I believe your godly parent left this for you, to protect you. It explains how none of us found you till now as well, for a demi-god like you to stay in the mortal world until they are 16 is unheard of." He seemed to think about something for awhile before asking me to leave, I wanted to stay but knew better than to. I left (Y/N) with Chiron and waited out front for him.

(Y/N) POV:
After leo left my heart started racing, I knew something was gonna happen and I didn't like it. "(Y/N) could you please take that necklace off? I would like to see it." my heart stopped, "NO. I've never taken it off and I don't plan to. " He seemed upset about that. I hated lying about never taking it off but I didn't want anything to happen again. Earlier that day when the empousai attacked I had used my wits to stay alive, at least at first. The thing took my necklace and that's all I remember. I guess Chiron could see me panicking at the idea and decided to look at it without taking it off. "As I thought. You're not normal (Y/N), this necklace is proof of that. Gods are forbidden to interfere with there kids lives, but grand kids are different. I believe you do have a godly parent but you also have a godly grandparent." I stood there dumbfounded, unable to react big enough. "Tell me, who is your human parent and grandparent?"
"Theirs my Dad and my Grandma..."
"So your mother is a goddess and your grandfather a god. That narrows things down. Within in few days you should be claimed...." He looked above my head and stopped speaking, "What is it?" I looked up to see a silver owl looming above my head, "Athena.."