Ch. 1

OMG I love Cloud so much, I'm making this story cause I can! Thanks to  ShyKitten13

This doesn't really go with the storyline so no spoilers (I think).

Reader's POV

I was running those men who killed my parents. I am an only child so it was just me and my parents.

"You better get back here, girly! We're not done yet! Your body is our reward for killing them! They aren't worth it!" the leader yelled while him as his thugs were chasing me around the streets of Midgar.

There were 3 of them and want to rape me. Didn't I tell you that already? Yeah, they want to rape me they can. I hate people like them! My mom was raped a lot as a child so I now know what's she was feeling as a child.

Fear. Scared that no one will save you as they take your virginity away from you. (A/N That sounded weird...)

I turned right to an alley which turned out to have a dead end. I gasped as I saw coming to my direction. My back was touching the wall behind me and fell on my knees. They started getting closer and closer to me and I hung my head low and closed my eyes so I won't be able to see them.

"Help, someone please help me! They are going to rape me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

They were only a few feet away from me and I started praying hopefully that someone has heard me and will help.

Step. Step. Step. Is all I heard, but it was faint. It wasn't the murderers though, but who?

"That's enough! You go through me first before you get the girl!" a man yelled.

My eyes were still closed and my head still hung low. I was frightened. What if he isn't helping me at all? What if he just like the murderers, but he wants me for himself?

I covered my ears not wanting to hear anymore. And I somehow drifted myself to sleep. It was a long day after all.

Tell me what you guys think of it so far! This literally took me like 5 minutes and I feel so proud!

I kinda wanted it a cliff hanger as well so yea...

See ya!

-Kat