Ch 3

Hey my Summoners! I might make this story kinda short. Maybe 5-10 chapters. I haven't decided yet. It really depends what I want to happen and stuff like that. And this could be the last one for a while. School's starting in less than 2 weeks and volleyball's getting more intense for me. I might make another chapter before school starts (which mine is the 13th of August).

So, that out of the way, let's start this chapter!

Reader's POV

I woke up in someone's bed I guess. It was a plain 2 bed bedroom at it looked like midafternoon. I was still in my clothes from earlier but now it's in rags. I had a washcloth on my forehead and it was damp. Must have been recently put on me.

I sighed loudly as I looked around the room looking for something to catch my eye. I found an outfit lying across the room with some money on top of it. Lucky me I have free money.

"Afternoon." Said a voice from the other bed. Why didn't I notice him earlier? He must have been the one who saved me.

"Uh a-afternoon sir." I replied shyly. I'm not really great when talking to people especially strangers. I stared at him seeing what he looked like. He had spiky blonde hair and mesmerizing blue eyes. (A/N his outfit is what he wore from Advent Children because I don't how to describe it because I suck)

"What's your name? And what happened back there?" He asked quietly. I guess he's not sociable either.

"(Y/N)... and those guys killed my family for pleasure. They were going to rape me...I was too scared. Those bastards k-killed my parents." I answered. I was about to cry at the spot (A/N I'm with you right now!!! And I'm pissed too!)

Cloud's POV

I feel sorry for her. And it all happened today. I would cry too if I was her. As soon as I her crying, I felt sad and angry at the same time. Sad cause she's crying. And angry because she doesn't deserve this. Those guys shouldn't have done this to her parents. What have they done wrong? Nothing.

I walked over to her and hugged her and rubbed her back in order to calm her down. "It's alright, (Y/N). I got your back for now on. I'll be your protector because I don't want to see you hurt physically or emotionally."

I just met her and I already promised to protect her? What is this feeling? I try to push it away but it comes back instantly. What is it?

Timeskip: Brought to you by....SEPHIROTH!!!

Sephiroth: Wtf is going on here?

Me: Oh nothing just wanted to mention your existence.

Sephiroth: Okay...

Reader's POV (5 months later)

Cloud showed me all his friends for these past months and they're great. Tifa and Aerith are like sisters to me. They are my new family now. And Reno is like a brother to me as well. Though he's trying to get me and Cloud together. I don't think he likes me back though. I can see him with Tifa since they've known each other since childhood. And I can tell they like each other or so I think. I'm really great with those things.

I never experienced love in that way. I don't think I ever will. Ever since he said he's my protector is when I started liking him. He said he'll protect me no matter what, but what would happen if I loved him? Would he like me back?

Hi guys sorry to make it short, but I'm kinda losing inspiration sooooo. If you have any ideas on what the next chapter to be like, please comment or pm me. I would really appreciate it!!!

And now school's starting so I won't be on as much cause my parents want me back on a "schedule" yeah whatever!

And this may be the last one for a while so don't expect one soon! Maybe in 2-4 weeks it really depends.

Bye!!!

-Katy