Epilogue

Timeskip: 12 years later

3rd  person POV

Dear to whoever reads it,

It's been almost 2 years for Cloud to make a move on me. It turned out that Tifa and Cloud was never a thing. Just childhood friends I guess. It was so cute how he asked me out. He was in different shades of red when he did it. Tifa had to help him because he was so nervous (Lol XD).

I'll turn 18 next week so I bet Cloud's going to do something special for me. Tifa and I got a lot closer ever since Cloud asked me out. I never knew she shipped us from the very beginning. I told about everything from my life when I opened up more. After that encounter 3 years ago, I couldn't bottle it anymore. I start confessing about the rapists and my parents' deaths. The main reason they killed my parents was that my father made a deal with the leader and somehow my father broke the deal and the punishment was sending me away to them.

My parents didn't want me to be sent away with them! So we tried hiding throughout Midgar by moving to different abandoned houses from each district. But somehow, they found us each time. The last time was at our original house and my mother quickly sent me to back door while the rapists were at the front door breaking in. That was the last time I saw my parents alive.

That day was the worst and also one of the best days of my life. My parents were murdered and yet Cloud saved me from the rapists. I owe him my life; literally he deserves my love for him since he loves me.

Whoever reads this, if this Cloud or any of my children (if we get any), don't met bets with anyone. EVER. Because there are consequences if you lose or break the bet like death, rape, or other worse consequences. My parents learned the hard way and I was involved in the punishment. Please, for my sake and my parents sake.

Sincerely,

(Y/N) (L/N)

Rachel (If your name is Rachel, then change it to someone else) was in shock after reading one her mother's letter.

"Mom and dad must have been through a lot during that time. Good thing I learned something. Don't make bets especially with older men." She muttered to herself.

"Rachel, where are you?" (Y/N) called out.

"Over here, mom!" Rachel answered.

(Y/N) entered the room and gasped as she sees her daughter holding her letter she wrote all those years ago.

"So, you read it?" (Y/N) asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, I won't make any bets mom. But, if grandpa didn't make the bet, you probably wouldn't meet dad, right?" Rachel said.

"I guess you're right. We wouldn't have met and you probably wouldn't exist. Maybe there was a good that happened after all." (Y/N) sighed.

"Well, let's get going. We got to take you school and we don't want to make you late on your first day, right?" (Y/N) smiled.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Rachel beamed running out of the room.

"So she read it, too?" Cloud asked while walking the room.

"Yeah, I knew she would eventually. Let's go." (Y/N) answered.

Okay guys that's the end of My Guardian! I'll let you guys imagine how Cloud confessed you and marriage and that. 

Thank you so much for reading this book, I had a great time writing it, and I bet you enjoyed reading it! 

~Katy