Ch.4

Hey my Summoners! Sorry for the long wait and I'm just going to shut up now.

Reader's POV

Denzel and Marley begged me babysit them today. Since they have Tifa all the time, they wanted me instead. I didn't mind because I didn't have anything to do, and Tifa was busy with Cloud.

I knew that I didn't have a chance with Cloud. Tifa's not even trying and he goes for her. I can't take away from Tifa after all she's done for me. She's like the big sister I've ever wanted.

The kids wanted to go the playground that's a couple blocks away. Hopefully, I'll move on of Cloud and start meeting new people again. Ever since the incident about half a year ago, Cloud and the gang wouldn't let me leave 7th Heaven until last week unless I had somebody else with me. That's also the reason why I accepted babysitting Denzel and Marley. I need to start socializing again.

"(y/n)! Let's go to the swings first!" Denzel laughed while dragging me to the swings. Marley was right behind me giggling at my reaction. It was surprised because it was so sudden.

"(y/n), could you push me while I'm swinging?" Marley asked.

"Of course, Marley" I replied with a cheeky smile.

She got on the swing and I started pushing her to get her higher while Denzel is already swinging. They were both squealing of delight and excitement. After that, they played with other stuff with me watching them at a safe distance. When the sun started to set, we decided to head back to 7th Heaven.

As we were walking back to 7th Heaven, I saw 'them' again. You know, the guys that wanted to rape me? Yeah them. They were a couple yards in front of me looking around. Probably looking for me. And they saw me.

'Shit! They saw me!' I screamed internally. I saw them slowly coming to our way, and they didn't even noticed Denzel and Marley. I turned around and quickly told Denzel and Marley to go get Cloud before the rapists notice them.

As I turned back to where I was, I immediately blacked out somehow.

I know it was short, but hey, it's better than nothing right? When volleyball is over with (which is in mid-October) I'll be able to post more updates. But, I might have finished the book by then....hopefully.

Thx guys for your support!

-Katy